All Categories

Features I would like to see happen soon.

Search
Sep 26, 2019, 15:2209/26/19
06/30/19

Here are the things that I would like to see happen and I think would create more teamwork and hence more fun!

1. During Hunting Enemies/Crush the enemy/Supremacy events, hits on kingdom members THAT BELONG TO AN ORDER, should not give points.  Reduce the cannibalizing of your own kingdom and focus on hitting enemies only.

2. During KvK events, ALL orders from the kingdom should be able to reinforce the ES at once, not just one order.  This will promote kingdom cooperation and make the battles much more fun!  It's KvK, it should be a kingdom-wide collaboration and not up to only one order. I believe it would prompt more spending as well participation due to more orders wanting to grow faster. (This could also work for Rebel Towers in KvKRebellion)

3. Platinum is listed as a resource and should be able to be sent to other members just like the other resources.

4. After 52 weeks of being inactive, towns should just disappear from the map. 

I honestly believe that these changes would promote much better participation, hence more money spent, and eliminate some of the issues that cause people to stop playing or quit the game entirely.

Thanks for your consideration.

~ Khaleesi

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 27, 2019, 13:2509/27/19
04/12/17

Hello, KDRACFARM3!

We are determined to make the game better, so we'll definitely consider your suggestions, and our developers will decide which of them to implement.

Feel free to write here if you have any other ideas or suggestions. 

We wish you a good play and glorious victories! :)