All Categories

CITADEL MANAGERS

CITADEL MANAGERS

Search
Apr 11, 2019, 16:2704/11/19
12/21/17

CITADEL MANAGERS

I think it would be a good idea to give Order Leaders the ability to choose who can access their Citadel. Maybe 3 players? This would  stop others from messing around with rss, technology and studies within the Citadel. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 16, 2019, 12:1204/16/19
01/07/18

I'd be more interested in having it such that if someone DOES do something with the citadel, you could look and see who it was. Thus you could reward people who push transforms, or tell them not to if they do it at the wrong time.

I'd additionally say that the log of people who donate rss to the citadel is next to useless because it is just so spammy. Perhaps if it just saved each day a list of players who donated, and what they sent to the citadel in that entire day. This would be much easier to keep track.

I do like the concept of certain 'privileges' for councilors, that could individually be set by the order master with a simple yes/no checkbox. I'd have citadel transforms as something that you donate to the citadel, rather than individually use.

Mind you, I also think the order citadel could be turned into a lesser form of the eternal stronghold. Only able to be held by members of the order, but could be cleared by others. Perhaps if it automatically reverted to order control after (say) 1hr, but while it isn't under order control the timers are paused, rss could not be received, access to the store or equipment removed etc.

Apr 18, 2019, 03:5304/18/19
02/27/19
Vasusena said:

I'd be more interested in having it such that if someone DOES do something with the citadel, you could look and see who it was. Thus you could reward people who push transforms, or tell them not to if they do it at the wrong time.

I'd additionally say that the log of people who donate rss to the citadel is next to useless because it is just so spammy. Perhaps if it just saved each day a list of players who donated, and what they sent to the citadel in that entire day. This would be much easier to keep track.

I do like the concept of certain 'privileges' for councilors, that could individually be set by the order master with a simple yes/no checkbox. I'd have citadel transforms as something that you donate to the citadel, rather than individually use.

Mind you, I also think the order citadel could be turned into a lesser form of the eternal stronghold. Only able to be held by members of the order, but could be cleared by others. Perhaps if it automatically reverted to order control after (say) 1hr, but while it isn't under order control the timers are paused, rss could not be received, access to the store or equipment removed etc.

I agree with most of this, but I would want the ability for the Citadel Resources to be plundered, but also have a citadel shield, that could be purchased through an aggregate of Order Points (OP) by everyone. Say, 500,000OP for the shield to be active for 7 Days? 100 Special Errands @VIP24 gains that amount. A full Order with 100 players getting 1000 OP a day gains 100,000OP a day, plus maybe another 100,000OP from Errands, so in 2.5 days to 3 days you would have the ability to shield for 7. Push hard for a week and you get 2 weeks of shield, for free.