All Categories

OvO wars need more excitement

Search
Apr 2, 2019, 05:2804/02/19
02/06/18

our last two OvO wars have been against orders with only two or three active members and they do nothing but transformations, studies and buildings in their citadel - I accept this as a strategy but it is boring and frustrating 'fighting' an enemy that is just buying the win through boosts and not fighting. would there be some way to limit citadel activity based on how much 'other' activity an order does? I don't understand how this type of order is even having fun anymore
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 21, 2019, 21:3504/21/19
02/06/18
Here we go again - our upcoming opponent has only a few members, all high powered, no citadel, none have been on for the past 2 days - I will bet they show up for the OvO war and complete tons of studies and builds to win... no fun, game is getting frustrating and boring
Apr 24, 2019, 16:1404/24/19
Apr 24, 2019, 16:15(edited)
04/10/19

If you find a suggestion on the forums, that you like and would like to have fixed, you MUST +1 it with the thumbs, otherwise the devs will not pay attention. Thats what they mean by post in the forums.

Once the "community" has given enough +1s, the devs look at the post and see how they can implement the change or fix.

I have proposed a great fix that involves your concern, to the game communication system that would allow the game to flourish and allow players to have more fun. You can find it at:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/throne-kingdom-at-war/711_ideas-and-suggestions/126536_this-games-got-talent-/

If you like it, please give it a +1 thumb. Also, get more players to +1 ideas and suggestions on the forums and we will be able to get the game communications fixed and some other things fixed or added.

All it takes is a +1. From lots of players. Viewing a post, does absolutely nothing to fix issues.