All Categories

Armed and very dangerous!

Search
Jan 25, 2021, 15:0001/25/21
04/10/17

Know your enemies! Meet the most rigorous outlaws of the Dominion.

i

As an earl, Robert was a master of many people, though never a master of his own temper. He was called "the Wild" after publicly murdering the king's jester, who made a joke about the earl's manners.

i

Isabel was a fine leader of her elite troop and might have become a general. However, after she once ordered her warriors to murder some civilians, Isabel's Lord condemned her and banished her from his lands.

i

They say Clive got his nickname when he decided to go up against a catapult and won. There are rumors that he flew through the air mounted on a cannonball and that's how he ended up in the Dominion.

i

Henry's family was murdered in a run-of-the-mill war between Lords. Unable to get revenge, he left the army and sailed for the Dominion. Every night he repeats the names of his loved ones in his prayers...

i

This leader's favorite knife is always stained with old blood and rust. It's just that Johnny doesn't ever really bother to clean his weapons.

i

Expecting this leader to be in good spirits is rather pointless. Pete the Wrathful gets infuriated by any wrong word or even a careless glance in his direction.

i

William's nickname didn't just come from the injuries that his terrible weapons inflict on his enemies: he once dueled for the honor of a noble lady and crushed his rival's head with his bare hands.

i

Lina makes her own arrows, which are as thin as needles. This marauder's favorite tactic is to slip a poisoned arrow into a vulnerable spot between the pieces of the enemy's armor and sneak away.

i

Tony's club is the first and only weapon he used when serving in Amaria. He survived many wars with this club and smashed lots of enemy bones and skulls with it. When he fled, he took it with him.

i

Believing the Lords' power to be unfair, the charismatic Gottfried found like-minded people and raised a rebellion in Amaria. When his Tower fell, he took his remaining troops to the Dominion.

i

In no way inferior to her sister Isabel the Cruel, Lucy got her nickname not for her military exploits, but for inventing a drink made of tomato juice and Doghrish spicy sauce.

i

This leader was banished from the knights when it was revealed that he had smeared his spear with poison to weaken his rivals in a tournament.

i

Bruce was one of Gottfried the Rebel's warriors. He once saved his leader's life – one rainy night, he tracked down an assassin dressed in black and shot him from a hundred meters away. That's how Bruce got his nickname.

i

Were Brona a noble warrior, she would be known as Brona the Merciful for granting an easy death to her enemies. But she has no compassion. Her nickname says it all.

i

Oswald boasts that he took down a Taurus by himself, drove half the Apostates away, and is on the cusp of finding the ancient Emperor's tomb. The marauders laugh at him and call him a Liar, but at least he's popular with the ladies!

i

Tom is famous not only for being unstoppable in battle but also for ravaging his enemies' property, in particular, the estate of a duke known for his love of art, where he broke a collection of sculptures and burned priceless paintings!

i

From childhood, Mary seemed destined to become an Inquisitor, but she joined the scouts and fled to the island to find her own path. She is sure that no one can know what awaits her, and keeps saying "My fate is dark and obscure."

i

Sven was cursed by a Pagan, and since then this leader always loses at dice, his weapons regularly break, and his drinks turn sour! It's amazing how he manages to run one of the most successful gangs in the Dominion.

i

On his way to the Dominion, Caleb got caught in a terrible storm and was washed out to sea. A week later, he appeared before the surviving marauders without a scratch. They were nothing if not surprised. Is he immortal?

i

Nick's face is so pockmarked that his mouth and nose are almost indistinguishable, so he spread a rumor that he could infect anyone with the plague if he takes off his mask in their presence.

i

This leader likes to wander around at night, followed by a torchbearer. The fire lights up Charlie's figure from behind creating a huge horned shadow that terrifies everyone who sees it

i

A Whessian chief gave Sandra a mare that had previously thrown off many riders and was thought to be a lost cause. But Sandra tamed the horse and called it Freedom, and they are now inseparable.

i

Ned is missing a few fingers (which were cut off for stealing from the treasury), but he doesn't mind because he still has his thumbs and index fingers, and that's all you need to fire a crossbow.

i

Walter enjoys breaking bottles and watermelons over his head on a bet. He's not an outstanding intellectual leader, but he certainly is a die-hard.

i

By the standards of the Dominion marauders, Morton is a true knight. His opponents can always have a sip of their favorite drink and the last word.

Tell us which Leaders you've already defeated, and which you're finding a tough nut to crack. Maybe you want to face one of them after reading this article? Let's discuss it!

Views
Comments