All Categories

What is performance?

What is performance?

Search
Aug 24, 2020, 09:0608/24/20
04/10/17

What is performance?

Lords, a performance ranking was recently added to Throne: Kingdom at War. This ranking helps you evaluate other Lords' success more accurately, and it also shows what you yourself are capable of. In addition, you can compare your Order's performance with that of other alliances.

Personal performance is based on the number of points earned by a Lord for:

- Taking top places in personal Tournaments

- Passing checkpoints in personal Tournaments

- Receiving the title of Emperor

Order performance is based on the number of points earned by an Order for:

- Taking top places in special and worldwide Tournaments

- Passing checkpoints in special and worldwide Tournaments

- Taking first place in the "Dominion: Assault the Rampart" special Tournament

- Winning the Orders War

A different number of performance points is awarded in different Tournaments. Also, the number of points depends on the League a Lord or an Order belongs to – the higher the League, the greater the number of points that can be earned.

Please note: no personal performance points are awarded for passing checkpoints in worldwide Tournaments.

The information about performance in the personal and Order rankings is updated whenever a checkpoint is passed or any rewards are accrued by the player. The global ranking of all Lords is updated every hour.

Lords, what is your all-time performance ranking?

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 1, 2020, 12:4609/01/20
01/30/16

hello .... I leave this suggestion to increase the attack size you have in the castle, it cannot be that it is still at 50 thousand in food consumption, which is equivalent to 16000 dragons ... I find that it is very little ... increase the food consumption to 150,000 to carry out attack on castles to full

Sep 2, 2020, 20:5709/02/20
09/09/17

Studclaudio said:

hello .... I leave this suggestion to increase the attack size you have in the castle, it cannot be that it is still at 50 thousand in food consumption, which is equivalent to 16000 dragons ... I find that it is very little ... increase the food consumption to 150,000 to carry out attack on castles to full

You probably need to put a copy of this into the appropriate Ideas and Suggestions forum at https://plarium.com/forum/en/throne-kingdom-at-war/711_ideas-and-suggestions/