All Categories

Troop sets

Troop sets

Search
Jun 9, 2020, 09:5706/09/20
04/10/17

Troop sets

Troop sets are templates that are created in advance to form troops for offenses, espionages, Raids, and reinforcements.

To find the "Troop sets" tab, go to the Council Hall and select the "In the Town" tab.

For every type of action, there are seven slots for Troop sets. They can be in use (1), empty (2), or locked (3).

The window for forming a troop now includes:

- Hero and Inquisitor boxes (1)

- Troop sets box (2)

- List of troops ready to be sent on a march (3)

- Bottom panel (4)

Please note:

If you tap and hold the Hero block, you'll open the Hero's Profiles tab in the Manor window.

The same for Inquisitor, if you tap and hold the Inquisitor block, the Inquisitors tab in the Hall of Justice window will open.

Creating a Troop set

When you create a Troop set for the first time, a window with its description is displayed. You can prevent this window from appearing in the future.

Next, the troop selection window appears:

You can then select an appropriate icon for your set.

After selecting its icon, you can save the set and it will be added to the common list.

📍Important! The maximum number of warriors in a troop is determined by Boosts, Studies, Hero's Skills and equipment, Inquisitor's Doctrines and equipment, and VIP status. It is also affected by the Council Hall level, Townscape, Studies in the Order Citadel, Cardinals, and Studies in the "Foreign expertise" tab.

Also, when selecting a Troop set, don't forget to consider all the different variables: duration of Boosts and bonuses, Hero's and Inquisitor's presence in the Town, number of warriors, troop marches, and more. Otherwise, you won't be able to use a selected Troop set.

Unlocking a Slot

Initially, you have two available slots for each category of Troop sets. To unlock new troop slots, use the Commander's Behest items. You can purchase these:

- In the Item Store for Gold

- In the Order Store for Personal Points

- As part of Bank offers

Lords, which Troop sets have you already created?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 11, 2020, 01:1106/11/20
Jun 11, 2020, 01:19(edited)
11/13/18
Yeah. starting to figure this out, but all unlocked. But everything done and getting close with Foreign expertise with third one being done. Question, if I do troop sets now, but when Foreign expertise finished. Do I have reset troop sets, when research done?
Jun 19, 2020, 13:2506/19/20
02/11/16

So no ability to just select all? 

Have to set everything individually and hope you never lose too many troops and fall below the numbers you set or that set can't be used?  
Editing seems to have you start from scratch.  Can't just add on new troops you have trained.  

Jun 21, 2020, 17:0806/21/20
06/05/17
Please put back select all.  There are times that is what I want, need, and should use.
Jul 2, 2020, 14:2507/02/20
07/27/15

I agree to MANOFFAITH!

And there should be an option to sort the troops by T1, T2, T3, ....