All Categories

Fact file about farming a single type of resource

Search
Apr 20, 2020, 12:0204/20/20
04/10/17

Have you decided to farm one type of resource, but don't know how to do so? 🤔

We have put together a cheat sheet especially for you, where you will find all the ways to succeed in this difficult undertaking!⛏

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 25, 2020, 18:4404/25/20
10/01/17
If packs offers would be somewhat a little better, I could get enough of everything to get all items needed. I have played this game for years with few really good pack offers that others speak of recieving. Please help. I still need lots of resources, Anne and sixtus candles, faith, stamina and gold offers. Then will be able to get these farming items, equipment needed and needed economic studies done
Apr 25, 2020, 20:0204/25/20
09/09/17

US$19.99 packs give the most bang for the buck. It is what it is.

Packs get richer as you cross over palace levels. e.g. 26, 31.

Watch for 'Holiday' packs containing (Multiple) 2 x 500 {x} candles. 1,540 candles to max out an Inquisitor. So buy for Sixtus, Ann, Vigo, and your troop type. [You'll only need to do this twice each and can then forget about such as you will have maxed things out.] You could buy for Adrian but you don't have to - you will have 1,000's of errands now or via packs; Errands get you order store Personal Points with which you can purchase Adrian candles.

Ann is not as frequent as the rest, just be patient - it will be some time before you can make much use of it, anyways. [Can work on gear needs in the mean time if you have all other gear needs satisfied.]

Sixtus and Adrian seem to always be in such packs, so any two should max those out for you.

Particular battle and Vigo aren't every time, but they happen often enough. Again, you can work on the final bits while waiting for the next time. e.g. Can't wear 2nd talisman until maxed out, but you can have it ready.
Apr 2, 2024, 07:5404/02/24
04/02/24

As bloxd io, you ca n research the specific resource you want to farm. Learn about its characteristics, uses, and market demand. Understanding the resource's value and potential will help you plan your farming strategy effectively.