All Categories

Lucrative offer

Lucrative offer

Search
Jan 15, 2018, 21:5401/15/18

Lucrative offer

I see many lucrative offers expiring in 2 hours for 5$. 

If I buy 1 of them others will dissapear or can i buy all of them?

Please answer me fast :D

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 15, 2018, 22:2001/15/18

When you buy an offer, after you pay for it you have 2 choices - Purchase more (can be the same one, or others), or go back to game.

If you go back to the game and then open the store, the offer you took will disappear (not the others).

hth.

ymmv.
Jan 16, 2018, 14:5701/16/18
04/26/17
And ofc u'll need to wait few months for new cheap packs
Jan 17, 2018, 03:0601/17/18

Sorry for "hijacking" the subject - but posting new threads doesn't work (again).

Here's what I was trying to post and get Plarium's attention under a thread titled "Fault in Event Announcements and Daily Bonuses":

Thus far, this is shaping up to be the second consecutive day where tomorrow's events and the daily bonuses are announced/enabled in a staggering 10 hour delay from the game-day start.

Is this a permanent thing now?

Used to be 5 minutes, then became 15, last week it was a steady 30minutes every day and now this.

Granted, instant application of the new daily bonuses (while definitely possible) isn't exactly what I'm asking for here. I think 5-15min (even 30) is reasonable.

That said, a 10 hour window without the daily bonuses or the ability to plan ahead when you complete buildings, studies, kill assailants, use your yielding boosts, train troops (did I just cover almost every possible action in the game? I think so) is a major handicap.

The big problem with this handicap is that it's imbalanced because it doesn't apply for everyone.

While nobody in that time frame has the bonuses or the ability to plan ahead, it only truly affects the people who have their free-time (when they're not sleeping, working, getting the groceries, cooking or tucking their kids to bed) covered by that window - everyone else might not even notice the window is there.

I believe this issue requires Plarium's attention.

Jan 18, 2018, 12:0701/18/18
05/17/17

@ Jake

I disagree. I bought 4 deals priced at $4.99 in August, 2017.  Since buying those deals, the prices for the deals being offered from the Bank have only increased. For the past 5 months my deals are priced at $19.99. 

Jan 20, 2018, 07:3801/20/18
09/27/17
i have just started playing this game i also play vikings war of clans another of plariums games very similar to this and my gold pack offers on that game are a LOT better than this one i find these pretty poor value for money, not sure why there is such a huge difference in the quantity of gold in the offers, does this change or has it always been this low.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.