All Categories

sugerencias

sugerencias

Search
Jan 2, 2018, 16:3601/02/18
05/01/16

sugerencias

buenas solo quiere hacer una sugerencia ya que avece lo que hace que el juego aburra es que te atacan y te dejan sin tropas y hay que empezar desde 0 de nuevo es hacer un escondite o un refugio que puedas colocar las tropas de ataque y quedarían afuera tropas de defensas creo que eso haría que no aburra tanto el juego es una sugerencia y se que cada quien tiene su opinion porque de verdad d estar poniendo escudo cada rato es lo mismo de no poder atacar en cambio cambi si se hacer unas tropas de defensas y un refugio para las tropas de ataques y así  uno ataca por recursos o solo para matar topas de defensas y hacer puntos y si el otro jugador quiere estampar o simplemente se le olvidó guardar las tropas las pierde bueno es mi punto de vista no se que opinen los demás jugadores 
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 2, 2018, 16:3801/02/18
05/01/16

good just want to make a suggestion as it happens that what makes the game boring is that they attack you and leave you without troops and you have to start from 0 again is to make a hideout or shelter that you can place the attack troops and they would be out defense troops I think that would not bore the game so much is a suggestion and I know that everyone has their opinion because really d be putting shield every time is the same as not being able to attack instead change if you make a defensive troops and a refuge for the troops of attacks and thus one attacks for resources or only to kill defensive tops and make points and if the other player wants to stamp or simply forgot to keep the troops loses them good is my point of view I do not know say the other player

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.