Update: more Gold as a reward for Tournaments, Safe Conduct item and more.
- 10 checkpoints for Tournaments
The number of checkpoints has been increased to 10 in all Tournaments. You will get more Gold for passing them.
- Personal achievements
The Personal achievements tab has been added to the worldwide Tournaments information window. Use this tab to track your progress in the Kingdoms War and Kingdoms War: Retribution. If your side wins, you will receive a personal reward.
- Safe Conduct item
Use the Safe Conduct item to protect your troops from attacks when yielding resources. You can get it for personal achievements if your side wins in the Kingdoms War: Retribution. You can also get it for Order achievements, regardless of the outcome of the Tournament.
- Maximum reserve of Hero’s Stamina
Now the limit of Hero’s Stamina is 500,000 units.
- 20 new pieces of equipment from the Arsenal
Technologies for crafting 20 new pieces of equipment from the Arsenal are now available, including talismans.
- Boosts that improve your troops' characteristics and decrease the stats of enemy warriors have been added. Boosts that reduce the time of construction, conducting Studies, training warriors and yielding resources have also appeared.
- The mechanics of troop selection for a march have been optimized. Now the slider stops automatically if the maximum number of warriors is reached.
- The Storeroom tab in the Gemmery has been improved.
- The healing process in Infirmaries has been improved. Now if you are demolishing one of these buildings, you cannot heal warriors in it.
Use these new capabilities to reach new victories! Are the updates useful for you? Write in the comments!