The "Roll call of Orders" contest

Search
Comments
Mar 18, 2019, 17:3303/18/19
Mar 18, 2019, 17:46(edited)
01/05/18

Order Name: [HORN] ORDER OF THE HORN

Kingdom: 65   --- ZENT-BALD

Our Order is very friendly with a melting-pot  of different cultures ... Danisch, Greecs, Philipino, SouthCoreans , Lapons and Inuits

we speaking all in morse code to enderstand us

···· −−− ·−−· ·  −·−− −−− ··−  ·−·· ·· −·− ·

;)

Welcome to our order

My user ID : 3667084

Mar 18, 2019, 21:1503/18/19
09/14/18

Bonsoir,

Good evening,

Comme beaucoup de Barjots avaient envie de participer, hier dimanche,

As many of Barjots wanted to participate, yesterday, Sunday,

Nous avons préparer quelque chose tous ensemble pour parler de notre ordre.

We have do something together to talk about our order.

Voilà ce que ça donne^^ 

That's what happens^^

De la part des membres de l'ordre Barjots:

From the members of the Barjots Order:

Merci à toi grand Mètre oups!!^^ Maître  Rag91 qui nous a harcelé jour et nuit pour qu'on quitte Minsone où je m'ennuyais avec mes 10 autres compères. Tu es un super chef d'équipe.

Thanks to you big meter oups!!^^ Master  Rag91 who harassed us day and night to leave Minsone where I was bored with my 10 other friends. You are a great team leader.

Merci à toi Gera BK dit GG le barman qui chaque matin, midi et soir, nous accueille sur le tchat avec avec un petit verre et ta bonne humeur, qui déplace ton château peu importe l'endroit pour nous apporter des ressources.

Thank you Gera BK said GG the bartender who every morning, afternoon and evening, welcomes us on the chat with a drink and your good mood, who moves your castle no matter where to bring us resources.

Merci aux conseillers militaires et en équipements qui répètent et répètent plusieurs fois la même chose jusqu'à ce qu'on comprenne.

Thanks to the military advisers and equipment who repeat and repeat the same thing several times until we understand.

Merci aux conseillers diplomates qui malgré la barrière du langage et des têtes brûlées maintiennent de bonnes relations avec les autres ordres du K46
Thanks to the diplomatic advisers who despite the language barrier and burnt heads maintain good relations with the other K46 orders

Nous petits soldats, sommes fiers d'être Barjots 

We little soldiers, are proud to be Barjots 

Mar 18, 2019, 21:3103/18/19
Mar 18, 2019, 21:47(edited)
12/22/15

my order  is the HORN in kingdom 65

i am french and a  little old man and i find in this order all the noble rules i'll dream in the real live 

the boss and every member help, share, respect and have fun 

i want to congratulate you the owner of this game because it's very pleasant to play and i find a lot of good person.

i wish continue for long  time with my order and all my friend come from everywhere around the planet

sorry for my bad english, i do my best

long live god save the king of  BIG HORN

Mar 18, 2019, 22:0103/18/19
01/06/18

Order:  Death Panther                                                                                                                                                                                                            Kingdom: Flaseboro

I have played in a number of orders in this game and this order is by far the best.  We have become a family.  Our leader is Cobra and he makes sure that all are welcome and treated equally.  Both he and our counselors are always ready to teach and guide us.  We work together as one, win or lose together and one.  We are a success together. He has created an atmosphere of unity.  That is the best thing you can say about a leader.  He encourages us to grow together. We all participate in wars and give all that we have to win.  If we lose we are still a family and look forward to our next challenge.  We always share our resources and contribute all that we can to build a strong citadel and a strong order.  We have a lot of fun as we play together.  It is because of Cobras leadership that we have grown as an order and as a family
Mar 19, 2019, 01:0603/19/19
09/18/18

My order is [pp_] Peter Pan from k114. We are strong and still growing, winning almost all of the Orders War events. We get along very well, laugh, put traps and raid. I think it's us The Inquisitors are searching for. And we're looking for new allies.

Mar 19, 2019, 05:4903/19/19
04/12/17

Great, Lords, thank you for participating, reception of answers is closed!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.