All Categories

Update: Order Citadel level 3, new Inquisitors, and more.

Search
Jul 26, 2018, 12:4307/26/18
04/10/17

Order Citadel level 3, new Inquisitors, and more. Added:

- Order Citadel level 3 Develop your alliance's Town and get bonuses to resource yielding and army health, as well as a reduction in enemy warrior offense. - Two Inquisitors Wigmar Titan will improve the stats of your siege units and Darius Sky Arrow will enhance your ranged troops. - 24 pieces of Inquisitors' equipment Check out the possibilities of new equipment, crafted specially for Inquisitors. 

Other: 

- A function for fusing eight or more runes and jewels of one type is now available. - Filters for searching Orders more conveniently, according to their type and language, have been added. - When you transfer to a set of coordinates, the location that you need is highlighted on the map. You are witnessing the Kingdoms' history being made. Don't stay on the sidelines – hurry and download the update!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 26, 2018, 13:1607/26/18
06/06/17
Why will it not allow me to fuse more than 4 jewel or runes, when it states otherwise on the update briefing?
Jul 26, 2018, 18:5407/26/18
09/09/17
Try it again. Some things were weird - when I refreshed a few hours later, all was as expected.
Jul 27, 2018, 11:5207/27/18
07/05/17
Dear DD., I tried it before starting these days at the beach and it did not work. I'll try again on Sunday with my smarthphone and my PC game.
Aug 7, 2018, 08:4208/07/18
07/10/18
Will there be an Inquisitor for Cavalry?
Aug 9, 2018, 05:3108/09/18
09/09/17

Hannibal said:

Will there be an Inquisitor for Cavalry?

I would bet money on it. For Knight too.

After these updates, I halted building Inquisitor gear, expecting such. Gear too expensive to fiddle with other stuff in the mean time. Save your shekels. Already had to dismantle some gear! :(

Just wish they would incorporate Inquisitor into profiles. Adrian good for building, Sixtus for studying and training, others for battle. Would be nice if when I selected such corresponding profile my desired Inquisitor would come with it.

In the mean time, I will work on Build / Study / Training bonus Inquisitor gear. You may wish to do same.

- assumption, by the time you are able to do both Talismans for an Inquisitor, you will have completed all buildings.

Helmet : Ascetic (Build & March)

Shield: Expanse (Study & March)

Weapon: Stigma (March & Study)

[Alternate Weapon: Truth (Build). Never mind - too expensive to do both.]

Talisman: Chant (28% Study & 22% March)

[Alternate Talisman: Oculus (28% Construction). Ditto.]

(Bearing in mind you'll also be wanting to craft corresponding battle gear as well.)

Switching Inquisitors around, let alone their gear, is going to get old very fast.

May leave study gear on Sixtus, and only call when studying. Leave battle gear on them, rest of gear on Adrian. Leaving Adrian as my base / default Inquisitor, just like Savage gear is my base / default Hero gear. [Has all study / build / rss skills selected. Only difference between Base / Build / Study profiles is corresponding Arsenal gear.]

Spear = Marc

Cavalry = <some day>

Ranged = Darius

Knight = <some day>

Siege = Wigmar

Scout = Vigo

GL&HF!
Aug 13, 2018, 23:3208/13/18
06/19/18
Any one play PDO2?
Aug 15, 2018, 20:2108/15/18
01/26/18
Updates fail to meet my expectations, try harder if you want my money.
Aug 17, 2018, 14:5908/17/18
Aug 17, 2018, 14:59(edited)
04/03/18

Instead of new updates, how about you fix all the internal errors, the lag, the crashes, the delays..

The game is getting close to unplayable with all the general laginess and you keep adding more?

Just for your benefit:

I have 100/100mbps internet connection

Intel I7-8700K

128GB ram (yes ram)

Nvidia RTX 2080 graphics card

1Tb Samung Evo SSD drive.

1000 watt PSU

Lag is least on Firefox.. almost unplayable on Chrome

Aug 18, 2018, 03:2008/18/18
Aug 18, 2018, 03:24(edited)
09/09/17

Zsilver15 said:

Instead of new updates, how about you fix all the internal errors, the lag, the crashes, the delays..

The game is getting close to unplayable with all the general laginess and you keep adding more?

Just for your benefit:

I have 100/100mbps internet connection

Intel I7-8700K

128GB ram (yes ram)

Nvidia RTX 2080 graphics card

1Tb Samung Evo SSD drive.

1000 watt PSU

Lag is least on Firefox.. almost unplayable on Chrome

I have sufficiently similar stats. (Not as much RAM.)

I do not suffer any significant lag. As least, not until I am running so many things that memory is swapping. e.g. Multiple browsers with many tabs and windows. e.g. Chromium, Chrome, Opera, Palemoon, all at same time.

- my i5 laptop with 4GB memory does get stupid slow at times. Usually so many things running it swaps. It will stay stable for long periods of time, then get slow for a couple of minutes. Spinning coin stops. I notice this most when going to the map (display refresh / too many stupid icons / %'s / graphics - just get me to the map so I can tell you what I really want to do, already) or running errands. (Clicking so often the errands process non-stop, and the browser doesn't keep up.)

Either you are suffering computer performance issues (unlikely - run only one browser first, then add each additional thing, see if you spot when the lag starts happening.), or you are running into provider issues. (Or you are running into in-country Plarium server issues - my France order mates regularly complain of connectivity problems that I never experience here in North America; we attribute to Plarium's server in France.)

Get off wi-fi.

Try turning off swap - see if that solves anything. Worst case, browser freezes, press F5 to reload. Takes a while before that happens, and perhaps this will shed light on something.

Have a google - make sure a process is able to take advantage of your memory. e.g. Use to be, on 32-bit, without special settings, program data was limited to 2GB, not 4GB. On a 64-bit I don't imagine this to be your issue, but I keep finding that stupid happens. Still. Again.

It may help if you can list your provider technology, e.g. wi-fi, then DSL (vs Broadband) to provider, and Country / Provider. e.g. U.S. / AT&T. Perhaps we can spot a pattern or something.