All Categories

Trahison - Débat

Trahison - Débat

Search
Feb 13, 2018, 10:4802/13/18

Trahison - Débat

Bonjour à tous,

Je souhaiterais vous exposer un problème auquel j'ai dû faire face en tant que maitre d'ordre.

Il y a plusieurs semaines mon ordre s'est allié à un autre ordre français, jusque-là l'alliance était respectée. mais soudainement cet ordre a tenté de dissoudre mon ordre en essayant d'extorquer mes membres malgré l'alliance en cours...

Est-ce acceptable ? de mon expérience de joueurs je n'ai jamais connu une telle chose... comment peut ont agir de cette façon tout en gardant une alliance.

Qu'en pensez-vous ? Comment auriez-vous réagi à ma place ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello to all,

I would like to expose you a problem which I had to face as master of order. Several weeks ago my order became allied to another French order, up to there the alliance was respected. 

But suddenly this order tried to dissolve my order by trying to extort my members in spite of the current alliance ...

Is it acceptable? Of my experience of players I have never known such a thing ... how can have to act in this way while keeping an alliance. 

What do you think about it ? How would you have reacted to my place ?

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 19, 2018, 15:2302/19/18
04/26/17

I think this is wrong. But sometimes cunning and vile people come across who will try to deceive you for some reason.

Feb 19, 2018, 15:2402/19/18
04/26/17

How much did this affect your Order?