All Categories

Disappearing Gems!

Disappearing Gems!

Search
Jan 18, 2022, 16:1101/18/22
08/31/17

Disappearing Gems!

I entered my gemmery to fuse more gems and make a lot of dust, and ALL my gems had disappeared!  Of course, I go to Plarium support. They want to know how many gems and what levels I had.  I HAD HUNDREDS!  Even hundreds of legendaries!  I have played this game over 4 years and invested a good deal of money.  Is it too much to ask support to restore my game to what it should be?  I am exasperated and ANGRY.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 18, 2022, 20:3001/18/22
09/09/17

Explain this to them as you have here; persevere; they will understand the situation and help as best they can. Once you get through their initial ... insanity. GL.

You don't mention your platform, but on PC, Shift-F5 (refresh ignoring cache) has proved helpful.  Things don't generally disappear, and the only way to get rid of legendary|dust is to enhance gear or send to the citadel (which I have no reason to believe you have done, given your description) - so you seem to be running into a game bug / display|presentation issue. i.e. The stuff is still there, you just can't see it at the moment.

Support should be able to see that you have / had many, and have done nothing to 'process' them in the mean time. Hopefully they can kick something for you, so you see things correctly again. Wishing you speedy luck.

Jan 19, 2022, 09:2201/19/22
04/12/17

Hi ZanarianBee! WWO is right, please stick to the Support Team regarding this issue, they will surely provide you with the most relevant information👍