All Categories

Lagging issues

Lagging issues

Search
Sep 29, 2021, 11:3109/29/21
09/09/21

Lagging issues

Why  i  have  many  lagging  issues.  Every  time  i  try  to  log  in  into  my  game.  It  always  need  to  restart  a  few  time  and  sometimes  during  the  attack  i  need  to  reconnecting .  It  almost  cost  me  all  my  troop  because  of  the  lower  town  compare  other  big  player.  #mywifispeedisnormal

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 30, 2021, 06:2309/30/21
09/09/17

> Why  i  have  many  lagging  issues.  Every  time  i  try  to  log  in  into  my  game.  It  always  need  to  restart  a  few  time  and  sometimes  during  the  attack  i  need  to  reconnecting .  It  almost  cost  me  all  my  troop  because  of  the  lower  town  compare  other  big  player.  #mywifispeedisnormal 

PC, Android, phone, ???

You have described 2 different issues - logging in, and lag.

For lag, not much help there (except as Roger says - but all they will do is assist you in proving to yourself that it is not you, your device, your connection, or your provider; at the end of which you will be no further ahead.) What you can try to observe is if it occurring to you all the time, or only during times of very high game activity, e.g. Domininion, BotI, when castles are present during KvK4. [It it's all the time, you have other issues, e.g. slow wi-fi, but you would experience same outside of game, too.]

For connection issues, if PC, I have been finding Shift-F5 (reload, ignoring cache) instead of just F5 helps a surprising number of times. You can also try using a VPN for a few minutes (Opera comes with a free one, extension store has several free ones), just to prove to yourself that the issue lies elsewhere than yourself. e.g. Device, cache, connection, internet, etc. Particularly if you can try VPN through another country - traffic issues can stem both from Plarium themselves, and stem from within all the hops between you and them. e.g. CDNs. More than once I have found I am fine, and Plarium is fine (via VPN) - and so the problem lies with the CDNs between you and them; at which point continuing to use the VPN is your only option.

- I have also experience where the issue is Plarium is the middle of updating / seeding the CDNs, and the game won't load mid-way / until that successfully concludes. [This one typically goes away within a few hours, and you can get lucky using a free VPN in the mean time.]

No, none of this should be necessary - but for you own sanity, if you can rule out all these other things to your satisfaction, when you do send in a ticket as Roger suggest, your BS detector will be finely tuned.