All Categories

My order won, recieved the rss prize, but the previous amount I had in town is lost!!!

My order won, recieved the rss prize, but the previous amount I had in town is lost!!!

Search
Sep 2, 2021, 02:2609/02/21
10/05/18

this happened today at the end of the ovo.

Before the end I of the war, I had significant amounts of some rss. I usually accumulate iron, lumber and stone here.

We won the ovo (enemy order dissolved) but scored enough to get the prize of 20Billions of each resource.

That prize we got, but the previous amounts of what I was holding in my town disapeared. 

Please help!

ps: I also tried to unpack 1B food, just to see what happened but that worked ok.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 2, 2021, 02:4009/02/21
09/09/17

Put in a ticket ( Menu / Ask a question ) sooner rather than later, while you still remember some details.

[They have been quite responsive, apparently. e.g. Event top ranking awards are apparently problematic these days, and tickets need to be submitted to get them. Once the ticket kicks in a review, the rewards get given.]

Sep 2, 2021, 02:4309/02/21
10/05/18

thanks for the advice, We recieved those ovo prizes before without problem. This is new to me. 

And wanted to warn all the orders masters out there.