All Categories

Troops created last hour in OvO don't count in end result when you are not loged in.

Troops created last hour in OvO don't count in end result when you are not loged in.

Search
May 27, 2021, 05:4805/27/21
01/30/21

I documented this time the result with screenshots. The first screenshot shows the creation of the troops and the time left for them to become active... clearly well within time of the end of the OvO. On the right part the points of the OvO are shown with a second user. Time ,of the PC is Belgium time and in the events time you see end of OvO time.

Second screenshot shows end result OvO again on the right part where clearly the number of the warriors has remaind exactly the same... while the report on the left shows the creation numbers of the warriors are added to the training warriors event at 2:04... meaning a few minutes after the OvO is finished.

Conclusion, the calculating job to verify the training warriors for non signed in users runs just behind the closing of the OvO and after the start of the trainging wariors event. This job needs to run a few minutes earlier so that the wariors creation are counted in the correct event

Both screenshots are in my facebook account open for everyone... 

Screenshot 1      Screenshot 2 

Views
Comments
Comments
May 27, 2021, 21:3705/27/21
09/09/17

[In case the OP images disappear / move...]

Screenshot 1:

i

Screenshot 2: 

i

May 29, 2021, 15:1505/29/21
01/30/21

Ok i made a new ticked as asked with the screenshots included... lets hope this time this will have some positive effect as I hope the solution to shift the troops inclusion forward before the end of the OvO isn't to difficult.