All Categories

Forum FAQ — Frequently asked questions

Search
Apr 10, 2017, 14:5104/10/17
04/10/17

1) Why can’t I log in?

Firstly, please ensure that you have entered your username and password correctly. Please note that after registering on Plarium.com, you automatically become a member of our forums. In order to access the forums, you need to enter the same username and password you used to register on Plarium.com. If they are correct but you still cannot access the forums, please contact the forum administrator.

2) Do I need to register on the forum to access it?

No, this is not necessary. After you have registered on Plarium.com and entered the forum, you will automatically become a forum member. Registering on Plarium.com will allow you to access forums as a guest user, but quick forum registration will give you access to additional features.

3) How can I change my profile settings?

If you are a registered user, all your settings are saved in the forum database. To change them, open the User Control Panel (can usually be found at the top of the board’s pages).

4) How do I create or post a new topic in the forum?

To post a new topic in any forum, click on the relevant button on the forum or topic page. If you entered as a guest, you will only be able to view the forum without being able to post messages and create new topics.

Some of the forums are locked for users. Only administrators are able to start new topics in these forums. Administrators are also able to ban users from starting topics in some forums (see "Rules and Policies").

5) How do I edit or delete a post?

Administrators and moderators can edit or delete any posts in the forums. Unless you are a board administrator or moderator, you can only edit or delete your own posts. To edit your post, click "Edit."

6) How can I add a signature to my post?

To add a signature to your posts, you must first create one via your profile. Once created, enter your text in the "Signature" box. It will be added automatically to all of your posts. To remove your signature, delete the text from the corresponding field in your profile.

7) Why can’t I access a forum?

Some forums may be limited to forum moderators and administrators.

8) Can I insert images into my messages?

Yes, you can. To insert an image into your message, simply click the corresponding button in the message window and paste the direct link to the image.

9) How can I find my own posts and topics?

Your own posts and topics can be viewed by clicking the "My Topics" link. You also can view them on your profile page.

Views
Comments
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.