All Categories

HTML code is broken on Game Support (chrome)

Search
Nov 3, 2020, 22:1911/03/20
09/09/19

the HTML coding on desktop game support is broken.    the coding is either full HTML and non clickable. 

It is also messing with emails on support tickets as it breaks the address in the wrong place.  for example it would go like this: abc1234 HTML  5@email.net  when the full correct email is abc12345@email.net

my wife has been trying for 2 weekes and multiple tickets to fix an account, but emails are being sent to another email address that is not hers due to the break in code.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 4, 2020, 06:3411/04/20
09/09/17

You say desktop game support.

Mayhap going to https://support-portal.plarium.com/en/throne-web/faq  , bottom right to 'Ask A Question' (same endpoint as in game Menu / Ask A Question) will get you around these coding errors and be able to get on with having them work on your problem?

Alternately, on any forum post from @Roger , click on his name, then profile, then send a message. He's pretty good at responding - given your e-mail address, he can probably trigger some other communications mechanism (to the correct e-mail address) that will get them going on your issue.

Best of luck to you on all this.

Nov 4, 2020, 23:2611/04/20
07/05/19
W​WO

You say desktop game support.

Mayhap going to https://support-portal.plarium.com/en/throne-web/faq  , bottom right to 'Ask A Question' (same endpoint as in game Menu / Ask A Question) will get you around these coding errors and be able to get on with having them work on your problem?

Alternately, on any forum post from @Roger , click on his name, then profile, then send a message. He's pretty good at responding - given your e-mail address, he can probably trigger some other communications mechanism (to the correct e-mail address) that will get them going on your issue.

Best of luck to you on all this.

the support tickets are part of what is going haywire.  replies in the tickets even show an HTML code break in the email that are typed.

my wife has been fighting an issue Since August, trying to recover an account and with this error she has finally just given up on a high level account.

thank you for the advise about @Roger   I will try to see if he can help fix the issue.

Nov 5, 2020, 00:3511/05/20
09/09/17

Can support send -you- an e-mail address for support that your wife can use, sourced from the problematic e-mail address? If support can respond to your wife therein, perhaps a path towards resolution can be established?

Nov 5, 2020, 00:5311/05/20
Nov 5, 2020, 00:57(edited)
09/09/17

> thank you for the advise about @Roger   I will try to see if he can help fix the issue. 

Direct link for sending him a message is: https://plarium.com/forum/en/profile/1546709/ 

- mayhap useful for your wife to send to him via that link too. In doing so, he will have a direct link between her, her id, her profile, her e-mail address, and her game account.

Adding user (game) id from Help / About the game would be useful too, but I expect that is the problem - can't get there. [If you could, you wouldn't have an issue to try to get support to deal with.] :-(

Nov 5, 2020, 06:0211/05/20
04/12/17

Hello, Black Wolf Stone!

Please note that we process each request individually. Please ask your wife to contact me personally so we could solve this issue. She needs to send me the screenshot of the issue and specify the ticket number. I'll check the situation.

Waiting for the message!⭐

Nov 5, 2020, 23:4911/05/20
06/27/19

i

see how the HTML breaks in the tickets  The account is White Wolf Shadow the correct email address is norierussell1947@gmail.com  the account used to sign in via facebook and I lost the account.  I have been going through this since August this year.  please help if you can.

Nov 6, 2020, 05:2611/06/20
04/12/17

Answered you in PM. Thank you! 

Jan 19, 2024, 09:5901/19/24
01/19/24

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with the HTML code on the Game Support page in Chrome, causing issues with emails and support tickets. Let's tackle this step by step:

1. Clear Browser Cache:

Start by clearing your Chrome browser's cache. This can often resolve display problems. Go to Settings > Privacy and security > Clear browsing data, select "Cached images and files," and click "Clear data."

2. Update Chrome:

Make sure your Chrome browser is up-to-date. Check for updates in Settings > About Chrome.

3. Disable Browser Extensions:

Temporarily turn off any browser extensions. They might be causing the display issues. After disabling them, check if the HTML code looks correct.

4. Check for HTML Errors:

If possible, inspect the HTML code for errors. Incorrectly formatted HTML can lead to display problems. Correct any errors you find.

5. Alternative Browser:

As a temporary fix, try using a different browser like Firefox or Edge to see if the issue persists only in Chrome.

6. Contact Support Directly:

If the problem continues, reach out to the support team directly. Explain the HTML display issue and its impact on support tickets and emails.

7. Submit Detailed Support Ticket:

If your wife is still having trouble with support tickets, submit a detailed ticket outlining the problem. Clearly explain how it affects emails and account matters. Attach screenshots if possible.

8. Provide Correct Email:

Double-check that the correct and complete email address is entered manually when submitting support tickets to avoid auto-fill errors.

9. Escalate the Issue:

If there's no quick response, consider escalating the matter through social media or forums to bring attention to the problem.

10. Regularly Check for Updates:

Keep an eye on updates from the support platform regarding the HTML code issue. They might be working on a fix.

Here are some great places to learn HTML: 1. W3 School  2. Iqra Technology  3. JavaPoint 

I hope these steps help resolve the HTML code display problem and address the issues with support tickets. If problems persist, consider escalating for a quicker resolution. Best of luck!

Mar 21, 2024, 06:5803/21/24
03/21/24

When HTML code is broken on a game support platform, it can significantly hinder user experience and functionality. Broken HTML may lead to errors, distorted layouts, or even complete website malfunctions, impeding users' ability to access vital support resources or communicate with customer service representatives effectively. Timely resolution of HTML iss ues is crucial to maintain a seamless support experience and ensure users can access the assistance they need without disruptions.