All Categories

Your support team is a joke to say the least

Search
Jul 26, 2020, 06:0207/26/20
07/18/17

I sent in a ticket to your so called support 2 days ago and all I get tonight is a rate your support? WHAT SUPPORT? I never got any. Try actually working on my broken account next time before sending me a opinion on something that was never done. what a JOKE!! but the laugh is on me haha . Meanwhile, my account is still broken.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 26, 2020, 21:2707/26/20
09/09/17

Click cancel and you will be able to add to the ticket.

Copy your message above into it - they should get the idea. 
Jul 27, 2020, 03:0707/27/20
07/18/17
I only came back here to officially tell Plarium i think I was at fault because I used a email account I haven't used in 12 years and I am not used to it. Junk mail goes to my inbox and real mail goes to my junk folder. I didn't look at the date when their official support response came in but I did find it but  after I embarrassed myself here. I don't know why their support team mail went to junk mail but their auto response opinion mail went to my inbox. It has been a long and very HOT week and I just wanted to say I am sorry Plarium. I also responded to your support team with a video of my problem so you can see what I am talking about.
Jul 27, 2020, 03:2007/27/20
07/18/17
W​WO said:

I hate hotmail but my main email is already in use with my main account. and im not sure what you mean by that. does that mean I have to fill out a new ticket? that d***m hotmail sent their support team mail to my junk folder but their opinion mail went to my inbox that's where the mix up started. I was like wtf? send me a mail wanting my opinion when no one has contacted me? I didn't know the other emails came in til I went to empty my junk folder a while ago.
Jul 27, 2020, 15:4407/27/20
09/09/17

Ah. I understand and feel your pain.

Ignore e-mail entirely for all of this stuff. These help / support messages are just pebbles that get dropped into the large pond called "e-mail", and get lost in the process.

Instead, do Menu / Ask A Question - this gives a short list of just those messages. Including ones about rating support. (For which you can cancel and then add to the ticket.) From there you can not only start new questions, but review old ones, and even add to them.

When you get the below, you can click cancel on it, and then add further information to the ticket. Like, "You did not answer my question." and they will continue with you.

Even if the ticked is closed, and your only choice is delete, start a new one, tell them the ticket number you are continuing with (so you don't have to repeat all the info), and add your additional info.

You can also do the web equivalent to Menu / Ask A Question at http://support-portal.plarium.com/ticketcreator/throne/en?devicelocale=en&spGame=throne-web

[Initially accessed via 'Ask A Question' bottom right of https://support-portal.plarium.com/en/throne-web/faq]

As per https://support-portal.plarium.com/en/throne-web/faq/recommendations-for-contacting-support

Jul 28, 2020, 08:0907/28/20
Jul 28, 2020, 14:54(edited)
04/12/17

SheWolff said:

W​WO said:

I hate hotmail but my main email is already in use with my main account. and im not sure what you mean by that. does that mean I have to fill out a new ticket? that d***m hotmail sent their support team mail to my junk folder but their opinion mail went to my inbox that's where the mix up started. I was like wtf? send me a mail wanting my opinion when no one has contacted me? I didn't know the other emails came in til I went to empty my junk folder a while ago.

Hello, SheWolff!
If it is more comfortable for you, you can ask me any questions about the game at PM. Also, you can write a direct message to our official Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/ThroneKingdomAtWar/
Hope it will be helpful! Have a nice day! 

Jul 29, 2020, 00:4407/29/20
Jul 29, 2020, 00:49(edited)
07/18/17

I think your support guy finally fixed it after I told him what day I think it first appeared.  When support first tried to fix it nothing happened but after I told them what day I think it started on must of helped them since it appears to be working correctly now. Trying to do the Tibboh achievement was almost impossible before. I mean i could but it was very hard with a bugged material list.  Anyway, tell you tech team I said THANK YOU!!

PS........I am testing it out now with the Bounty hunter achievement, that should give me a lot of materials to test it with. So far everything is working good again
Jul 29, 2020, 00:5607/29/20
Jul 29, 2020, 00:56(edited)
07/18/17
W​WO said:

Ah. I understand and feel your pain.

Ignore e-mail entirely for all of this stuff. These help / support messages are just pebbles that get dropped into the large pond called "e-mail", and get lost in the process.

Instead, do Menu / Ask A Question - this gives a short list of just those messages. Including ones about rating support. (For which you can cancel and then add to the ticket.) From there you can not only start new questions, but review old ones, and even add to them.

When you get the below, you can click cancel on it, and then add further information to the ticket. Like, "You did not answer my question." and they will continue with you.

Even if the ticked is closed, and your only choice is delete, start a new one, tell them the ticket number you are continuing with (so you don't have to repeat all the info), and add your additional info.

You can also do the web equivalent to Menu / Ask A Question at http://support-portal.plarium.com/ticketcreator/throne/en?devicelocale=en&spGame=throne-web

[Initially accessed via 'Ask A Question' bottom right of https://support-portal.plarium.com/en/throne-web/faq]

As per https://support-portal.plarium.com/en/throne-web/faq/recommendations-for-contacting-support

Thanks I will try to remember all this. Normally I never have any problems other than the norm stuff like lag which I can deal with if it's not real bad but this problem i had made it hard to do 2 achievements and craft hero equipment. I had a jumping material list in the workshop. every time i combine anything it would jump to the top of the list, then i had to scroll back down. a few materials is not bad but when you got hundreds of them at mid list or worst end of the list and every time you combine them--"BOUNCE" back up to the top  it went. drove me crazy! not to mention very time consuming.
Jul 30, 2020, 05:1107/30/20
04/12/17

SheWolff said:

I think your support guy finally fixed it after I told him what day I think it first appeared.  When support first tried to fix it nothing happened but after I told them what day I think it started on must of helped them since it appears to be working correctly now. Trying to do the Tibboh achievement was almost impossible before. I mean i could but it was very hard with a bugged material list.  Anyway, tell you tech team I said THANK YOU!!

PS........I am testing it out now with the Bounty hunter achievement, that should give me a lot of materials to test it with. So far everything is working good again

Hello, SheWolff!

Glad that all resolved! If you have other questions, feel free to ask!

Have a nice day! :)