All Categories

Three day shields are failing to stay up for 3 days.

Search
Apr 14, 2020, 05:5604/14/20
04/20/19

Just curious if anyone else if experiencing this. I have placed 3 day shields on multiple accounts. Only to log in shortly after and see them missing. Example: On this account I placed a 3 day and 2-24 hour shields on about 3 hours ago. I just logged back in to see only the 2-24 hour shields are active. The 3 day shield has vanished. I am not the only one in my order to experience this.

Thank you,
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 14, 2020, 12:4704/14/20
09/09/17

There are notes elsewhere in the forum observing and expressing this, for what it's worth.

(Being a very hard thing to prove cause and effect to Plarium. Needing to prove when it went on, for how long, when it is off, and that no battles occurred in the mean time causing the shield to drop.)

It does not make sense that it is particular to 3 day shields - the shield expiry timer is the shield expiry time, regardless of the combination of boosts applied to get there. I certainly cannot dispute the idea though - however much it doesn't make sense. The proof is in your pudding, as it were.

If you or your mates are willing, it would be interesting to hear of any reports of one(s) applying a 3 day shield, and others applying 3 1-day shields at the same time - with the former dropping early and the latter not.

In the mean time, please have you and your mates consider taking screen shots of shields being applied (before / after 3-day shield inventory count, I suppose), shield time effected, shield not in effect, and order battle reports [being a short list, as it were] showing no attacks or raids initiated in the interim.

You could even post them here then do Menu / Ask a question, or http://support-portal.plarium.com/ticketcreator/throne/en?devicelocale=en&spGame=throne-web pointing them to that post.

You would be doing all of us a great service to track down these mysterious shield drops so that Plarium can find and fix the problem. Such deeply irritate everyone.

By posting here, perhaps many can collectively accumulate evidence that helps point Plarium to the particulars sooner rather than later.

Apr 16, 2020, 13:5904/16/20
Apr 16, 2020, 14:00(edited)
04/12/17

Carbonated said:

Just curious if anyone else if experiencing this. I have placed 3 day shields on multiple accounts. Only to log in shortly after and see them missing. Example: On this account I placed a 3 day and 2-24 hour shields on about 3 hours ago. I just logged back in to see only the 2-24 hour shields are active. The 3 day shield has vanished. I am not the only one in my order to experience this.

Thank you,

Hello, Carbonated!

I understand how important this issue is.

Please provide me with the following information in PM so I can check it for you:

1. Specify the date and approximate time when you activated the Inaccessibility item.

2. Provide me with the screenshot of the Battle report of the first attack on your Town. Please note that the date and time of the attack should be clearly visible on the screenshot.

I am waiting for your reply. Thank you in advance!