I WANT FREE TOWN SHIELDS!

3 Replies
User
1 September, 2019, 3:56 AM UTC

I can't log in 99% of the past 2 days and if I'm lucky enough to get in I lose connection within 1-2 minutes.

I've wasted all my town shields trying to avoid getting wrecked while I can't log in.

I don't dare try to actually play and attack someone, if I lose connection I'll be shieldless and wiped out.

So...  I don't want anything but town shields to show up in any "we're sorry" box, lots of them.

... and boosts, lots of them, all the ones I had to use to build my troops in the first place.

I'm not impressed that this is going on for so many days in a row now, it's gotten really old, and I do intend to quit if my base gets smashed because I couldn't play to defend it. Fix it!

Also, can you PLEASE get rid of all the bloatware you load at the same time, google fonts and google analytics and google tags and ... google!
UTC +0:00
User
1 September, 2019, 7:18 AM UTC
You can buy a 7 day shield under my item store for 10K. Should tide you over when you can log in long enough to check your game.
UTC -6:00
User
1 September, 2019, 7:48 AM UTC

boosts and rss and speed ups for my troops good idea i have milions inside if i'm hit it will not be nice 

the incompetence of the tech support has shown last days it is better to send out a message what is wrong, shut down the game only be able to log in and see this box and fix it properly and launch again with all towns seelded for 7 days

i'm technician on the feeld i know it is not always easy but if you give a good correct explication then people will understand it
User
1 September, 2019, 11:54 AM UTC
What will players get for game being down for several days? A big fat NOTHING!
6784076 users registered; 112944 topics; 462943 posts; our newest member:ingrid27