All Categories

This is getting rediculous.  Still can't get on.

This is getting rediculous. Still can't get on.

Search
Aug 31, 2019, 10:2008/31/19
07/21/19

This is getting rediculous. Still can't get on.

Plarium,

At least have the courtesy to post what the issue is and give status updates.  

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 31, 2019, 11:1908/31/19
05/20/19

The Status is "They haven't got a clue"! The amount of money that has been spent by people playing this game is meaningless to Plarium and that is very apparent. I understand that crashes and issues can occur, what I do not understand is the lack of information this Company is providing to it's users, I have payed free games that are more stable than this game . One thing is for sure if this issue is not resolved soon I will be advising My game friends  to seek another game to play  and it will not have the words "Plarium" anywhere in it's title.

Should this message upset any "Plarium Staff" : Please consider how you would feel ,if maybe your energy supplier had problems of a similar nature. I am sure you would not be happy and as a company would be seeking some kind of compensation / My advice is to inform your customers  with regular updates, fix the problem and before making changes to the game in order to make more money, make the priority to stabilize the game.

The very same thing happened after your Birthday celebrations last year and issues of a similar nature continue to haunt this game.

Maybe  you should provide us with screenshots of these problems so that we can better understand the issues," that is the usual response you give us " 
Aug 31, 2019, 11:5908/31/19
02/07/15
Here the same, loads to 80% and then shows "server disconnection" error. That started happening after the maintenance yesterday or two days ago. Especially on desktop. 
Aug 31, 2019, 12:4608/31/19
10/11/18

New game recommendations will be accepted. Do you have any suggestions?

Aug 31, 2019, 13:0408/31/19
06/23/17

I cant say that these "crashes" happen that often, but when they do they always seem to be severe and indeed plarium screws up big time by simply not telling us whats going on. that makes people even more disappointed and angry.

also, as for myself I am really tired considering these situations kind of require us to CONSTANTLY check if its working again, so we bring up our shields again...

I can promise you one thing. If I come back online and lost ANYTHING because the shields dropped and someone else was faster in logging in, I will instantly leave this game for good.

I am not investing money in a game, that crashes and then requires me to just throw away my whole real life just to prevent my city from getting bashed at an random moment, when this suddenly would start working again.

I simply dont keep refreshing my browser for 2 or 3 days streight.

So these guys better auto-setup a 24h shield to every city ingame when they finally fixed their stuff - or they ll get freakin hellfire!

Sick of this kind of incompetence!

CONTACT YOUR USERS!!!!!!!!!

TELL THEM WHATS GOING ON AND WHATS TO EXPECT!!!!!!!!!

AT LEAST TRY TO BE PROFESSIONAL!

its not like you dont get payd!!!