All Categories

Farms and Lumber Capacity does NOT WORK for Hero Elite Points

Search
Aug 30, 2019, 00:1308/30/19
07/20/19

I've upgraded both of these to level 10 and NO INCREASE was reflected in my capacity totals.  Have screen shots to prove it.  I (and everyone else wasting points on this) am getting screwed out of a lot of resources, but you already have my money.  What can be done to fix the problem, and how do I request a refund?
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 30, 2019, 19:1808/30/19
02/08/19

on mine capacity ready the same but i deff hold a lot more

Aug 30, 2019, 21:1308/30/19
Sep 1, 2019, 20:29(edited)
09/09/17

PsychoTX said:

I've upgraded both of these to level 10 and NO INCREASE was reflected in my capacity totals.  Have screen shots to prove it.  I (and everyone else wasting points on this) am getting screwed out of a lot of resources, but you already have my money.  What can be done to fix the problem, and how do I request a refund?

Thank you for this. I only just noticed same myself.

If I go Palace / Statistics / Lumber, I can see the capacity.

In the factors immediately below it I can see 'Study: Lumber Mills Capacity' I and II.

I  do not a corresponding one for Elite.

I am only at 3 (45%), and I definitely don't see a 45% increase in capacity stat.

There have been similar issues in the past where the stats display has not kept up with the game.

Any chance you're seeing your inventory rise above the indicated capacity, indicating the bonus is indeed having an effect, albeit not shown in the stats?

Edit: The stats listed, as above, definitely isn't showing my 'Elite' 'Lumber Mills Capacity', but I am definitely able to exceed that listed capacity to what it should be. e.g. Mine shows max. 80M and I'm reaching 93M (before it stops).

So, it's just a stats display problem, the RSS does indeed continue to accumulate.