paypal payment hacked

2 Replies
tso
User
26 July, 2019, 1:17 AM UTC

I woke up this morning to find 10 uses of my paypal account to the bank of Throne, I did not make them. I am working with my credit card company to see if the payment can be stopped. Paypal says that I signed authroization to Plarium to go ahead and accept my account (I guess at any time for any amount) They don't want to help. I have written Plarium pointing out the hackiing. I realize the company is doing this for money, but I will be pulling back on buying anything from the bank because of this unless the money is returned. In the long run they will be loosing money because I won't be spending. These are virtual items. Not real goods. I ask Plarium to look into their bank system for weaknesses, for security. And I would hope they would do the right thing and remove the charges. If they want information on time and amounts spent to match what items were bought by who and take those items back that would be a step in the right direction. Interesting the info was probably shared as one of the orders was in Euro's, not dollars.

I have been warning all I can of the problem with the bank and paypal
UTC +0:00
WWO
User
26 July, 2019, 2:12 AM UTC

Thanks for letting us know.

Good luck.

That the transactions aren't all in the same currency is telling. I hope they help you.

(By dollars I'm assuming you mean U.S., not Canadian, Australian, etc.)
* If you found this post useful, please click 👍 below. ** You will probably get answers faster by using the KaW Discord server at https://discord.gg/rdyfTBT
UTC -5:00
Administrator
26 July, 2019, 1:38 PM UTC

Greetings, TSO!

We understand your concern and want to help you. Please, describe your issue as full as possible by contacting our support team. You can contact us via the contact form in the game or write us at:

[email protected]

If you already contacted our support team, then please wait for an answer. 

UTC +7:00
6991816 users registered; 129373 topics; 484687 posts; our newest member:Castle 2703655