All Categories

Plarium Play app crashes

Plarium Play app crashes

Search
Apr 15, 2019, 02:0904/15/19
08/18/18

Plarium Play app crashes

The throne game and vikings game will crash when fusing jewels or combining materials for apparently no reason. all it ever says is there was an unexpected error restart game. it continues to happen each time. i have tried contacting support and they dont know what to do. i have sent my computer specs in and sent the log files they requested, uninstalled the app and reinstalled as suggested and still the same thing. the worst part is it will crash when attacking and i have to close the app restart it and log back in by that time i can be cleaned out.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 16, 2019, 04:2104/16/19
09/09/17

Have you tried different browsers or the incognito window of your favourite browser? Different computer?

I don't expect you will get different results, but it could eliminate some possible problem sources. If you do get different results, mayhaps that will point towards a cause. (And let you get on with things in the mean time.)

it would be interesting to know if the same happens on another account on your current computer. (Which would eliminate a whack of possibilities. And confirm that there is something particular in the guts of your player character that is causing the app to die a horrible death.)

Good luck to you on finding this!