All Categories

GAME BLACKED OUT!!!!

GAME BLACKED OUT!!!!

Search
Mar 20, 2019, 17:2403/20/19
01/28/18

GAME BLACKED OUT!!!!

apparently, there are Thousands of people with this issue, on this game. yet they have NOT given ANY support or advice.Even when they were advised and updated of peoples problems. And it has been a VERY LONG TIME since they went dark with NO WORD of a solution. literally left those thousands in the dark. MY ADVISE is to NOT put any REAL MONEY into a GAME that does NOT function properly, and to encourage other to NOT put their MONEY in it. they should NOT profit if they treat CUSTOMERS this fashion....

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 20, 2019, 22:5003/20/19
09/09/17
patpa said:

apparently, there are Thousands of people with this issue, ....

Empirical source for this claim?
Apr 6, 2019, 13:1804/06/19
My account was banned because im Selling my account. Plarium told me that im violating their policy. I did not know that. If i know that why will i do that? Many players are doing that so i think its normal. Anyone who experience this shit? Its so unfair!!! Plarium needs to reactivate my account. 
Apr 6, 2019, 13:1904/06/19

My account was banned because im Selling my account. Plarium told me that im violating their policy. I did not know that. If i know that why will i do that? Many players are doing that so i think its normal. Anyone who experience this shit? Its so unfair!!! Plarium needs to reactivate my account.