All Categories

Big Problems in OvO

Big Problems in OvO

Search
Mar 5, 2019, 16:1103/05/19
08/26/17

Big Problems in OvO

In Enemy Kingdoom, we See no Alpha and no 7er Tiles, in home Kingdom we see all?

That is no Fair for our Members who will kill alpha's and will make points with that!!!

(Cache clean don't help by this Problem)

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 6, 2019, 01:3203/06/19
Mar 6, 2019, 01:39(edited)
09/09/17

> In Enemy Kingdoom, we See no Alpha and no 7er Tiles, in home Kingdom we see all?

> no 7er Tiles

This can be normal. If your k won KvKr and your now enemy k didn't - they don't have L7 tiles.

[So they will want yours - lie in wait and kill them?]

> we See no Alpha

This is normal between event start and 2 - 2.5 hours afterwards, when assailants roll over. It takes that long for the new ones to appear.

- you will see this daily with that day's new assailant event one-day only varmints.

(Make it a practice to refresh every day at 00:00 UTC+0 and > 02:00 UTC+0. The former will show you the new day's bonuses and bank offers, and the latter the new day's varmints.)

Did what you see correct itself within a couple of hours?
Mar 6, 2019, 01:3803/06/19
09/09/17

There's a caveat here too: Make sure you finish killing your varmint before UTC+0!

Some have had the alpha they were just about to finish killing suddenly disappear on them - right at, or within a couple minutes of, 0:00 UTC+0.
Mar 6, 2019, 02:5203/06/19
Mar 6, 2019, 02:56(edited)
08/26/17

Normal?

Look this Picture, 26 Hours after OvO Start!!!

I think is a problem with server from kingdoom 116
Mar 6, 2019, 21:2103/06/19
08/26/17

I send the same Picture with the same Question to Support: 

Her The Answer:

Plarium Support Team Dear Lord,

Thank you for contacting the Plarium Support Team.

Currently, the Alpha Assailants are available in the Solcrit Kingdom. They can also be seen in the screenshots you provided (Barbarian Chief).

If you are still experiencing an issue with the game, please describe the situation in details and attach screenshots illustrating the situation.

Have a great day!

Best regards,Your Plarium Support Team 

Hm i am Trunken? Support See on this Picture many Alphas?????
Mar 7, 2019, 04:0803/07/19
09/09/17

powergehn said:

Actually, they have a point.

If you see one alpha, you will see all available.

(Your original post described seeing none, but I now notice I see at least one in your screenshot.)

I haven't noticed this on alphas, they regenerate quickly enough, but I have seen entire assailant types or levels cleaned out. A group of players needing L6 Savages for Savage Gear, for example, or a bunch of new players cleaning out all L1 assailants.

Once killed, the camps stay around until -entirely- drained. [Please, take a moment and drain your local < 1M camps so they regenerate! Please!]

Once drained the associated assailant will regenerate on the next go around. For non-Alpha's, this will be in days. (Their next cycle.) In the mean time, the squares are empty, as on your screenshot.

For Alpha's, this seems to take about 20 minutes.

Remember to refresh your screen, or you won't see them. e.g. Hit M twice.

- or, press N to enter new coordinates, reenter your current coordinates, and your screen will redraw.

I can kill the 4 alphas around me and forget to do this. Then I remember to refresh and the 4 are back again.

[This is also useful to get rid of old tracks, too.]

Also remember to go Events / Assailants ... and scroll down to Assailants.

Make sure you see the Assailant listed there.

[e.g. Thursdays,  00h00 - 02h00 UTC+0, there are no Alphas - they are rolling over.]

No Assailant there, none on map. Some Assailant there, all available on map.

Remember to reload your game if you don't see them.

Mar 7, 2019, 19:4403/07/19
Mar 7, 2019, 19:45(edited)
08/26/17

WWO said:

powergehn said:

Actually, they have a point.

If you see one alpha, you will see all available.

(Your original post described seeing none, but I now notice I see at least one in your screenshot.)

I haven't noticed this on alphas, they regenerate quickly enough, but I have seen entire assailant types or levels cleaned out. A group of players needing L6 Savages for Savage Gear, for example, or a bunch of new players cleaning out all L1 assailants.

Once killed, the camps stay around until -entirely- drained. [Please, take a moment and drain your local < 1M camps so they regenerate! Please!]

Once drained the associated assailant will regenerate on the next go around. For non-Alpha's, this will be in days. (Their next cycle.) In the mean time, the squares are empty, as on your screenshot.

For Alpha's, this seems to take about 20 minutes.

Remember to refresh your screen, or you won't see them. e.g. Hit M twice.

- or, press N to enter new coordinates, reenter your current coordinates, and your screen will redraw.

I can kill the 4 alphas around me and forget to do this. Then I remember to refresh and the 4 are back again.

[This is also useful to get rid of old tracks, too.]

Also remember to go Events / Assailants ... and scroll down to Assailants.

Make sure you see the Assailant listed there.

[e.g. Thursdays,  00h00 - 02h00 UTC+0, there are no Alphas - they are rolling over.]

No Assailant there, none on map. Some Assailant there, all available on map.

Remember to reload your game if you don't see them.

no no, you understand me wrong!

as in the pictures it looked like full 48 hours, empty cache did not change the situation either.

an all Order Member from my Order see the same!!!