All Categories

3 day shield not working

3 day shield not working

Search
Sep 28, 2018, 00:3709/28/18
06/12/18

3 day shield not working

I just bought two 3 day shields and their not working. it took my gold but no shield. i logged out and came back thinking maybe a visual glitch but nope. no shield. i want my gold back for the 2 shields  Throne ripped me out of.

My account sat idle for a few months and i just came back recently so my city is still basically a new city and it's only a lv 5 so yes that amount of gold for a baby city is a lot to be losing on non working shields

[UPDATE]

Ok I bought yet a 3rd shield in fear it wouldnt work either but this time i did it a little different. the first 2 shields applied them from inside the item shop as i bought them. this time i nervously bought a 3rd one and instead of applying it in the item shop like i did the first 2. i applied it from the button on the right side of the map under the military items, went to shields under it and low and be hold it was nto only there but the other 2 shields were to. so the apply item when inside the item shop is not working properly.

Anyway the good news is all 3 are in my military innovatory under the items button on the right side of the game.

WORD TO THE WISE...dont always trust the apply button when buying them in the item shop because it appeared to work and even said it was applied but when i went to map view is when i found out it wasn't working. but thankfully the apply button was working inside my military (army) items.
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 28, 2018, 03:3109/28/18
09/09/17

Did you buy a shield, or a Runaway's Set Treasure Chest?

It is deeply annoying that upon purchasing a treasure chest, one must then remember to apply it, there - as you note. If you don't, you get the behaviour you describe.

If you forget, you have to go back to it and apply it. At least you can easily see when this happens - when you go to the Item Store and first click on my items, an item will be present. If that isn't the case, you won't see any items.

-----

FYI - Buy the Runaway's Set, Large Coffer, Treasure Chest's, for 4,100 gp - cheaper than the 5,000 gp 3 day shield, and you get a relocation to boot. The Middle Coffer isn't as good a deal, but arguably a good enough deal.

There is no 7 day shield equivalent, and the 8h shield gives a runaway, not a relocation.

GL&HF