All Categories

WebGL player settings

WebGL player settings

Search
Aug 7, 2018, 04:2208/07/18
09/13/15

WebGL player settings

When I try to combine mats in the workshop I get a message that I am out of memory and then the game freezes.How do I fix this?

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 7, 2018, 12:4408/07/18
04/28/17

Dear LSTEPHANSON!

Please follow the link below to find the instruction with possible steps to solve this issue: https://plarium.com/forum/en/throne-kingdom-at-war/technical-questions/39293_issues-with-loading-the-game-on-plarium-com/. Also, try closing all not used applications and tabs in your browser (VPN, anti-virus) before launching the game.

If the situation doesn't change after performing the specified steps, please send us the screenshot of the error and attach the information about your browser and your PC's configuration in a private message.

• To find the relevant information about your browser, please follow the link below by opening the link in the browser where you try to launch the game: https://aboutmybrowser.com;
  • To check your PC's configuration for Windows, please follow the steps below:
1. Hold "Win" + "R";

2. Insert "dxdiag" in the line and tap "Enter";

3. Attach screenshots of the "System" and "Display" tabs.

We need this information to check and find the solution for this issue.

Aug 8, 2018, 07:3308/08/18
Aug 8, 2018, 07:37(edited)
01/06/18

HI,

I have a same problem with the workshop and the mats.. WebGL is crashing the browser... Tried on chrome, waterfox, opera, vivaldi.. on 3 computers.. with windows 10 x64 and win 7 x64... tried enabling native WebGL, not working either.. emptied cache, updated browsers, updated graphics drivers.. the box is spinning with all browsers in the test you provided for WebGL... please help

Aug 8, 2018, 07:4408/08/18
Aug 8, 2018, 08:37(edited)
04/12/17

Hello, PLAYERX4LIFE 

Thank you for the providing information!

Please follow the link below to find the instruction with possible steps to solve this issue: https://plarium.com/forum/en/throne-kingdom-at-war/technical-questions/39293_issues-with-loading-the-game-on-plarium-com/. Also, try closing all not used applications and tabs in your browser (VPN, anti-virus) before launching the game.

If the situation doesn't change after performing the specified steps, please send us the screenshot of the error and attach the information about your browser and your PC's configuration in a private message.

To find the relevant information about your browser, please follow the link below by opening the link in the browser where you try to launch the game: https://aboutmybrowser.com;
To check your PC's configuration for Windows, please follow the steps below:
1. Hold Win + R;

2. Insert "dxdiag" in the line and tap "Enter";

3. Attach screenshots of the "System" and "Display" tabs.

We need this information to check and find the solution for this issue.

Aug 8, 2018, 08:2708/08/18
01/06/18

Hi Roger,

what Unity to update? The game working without any unity.. also without Java.. browsers are up to date as i wrote before.. All the stuff you mention are ok at me.. Its on 3 different computers.. it happens only when combining mats in the workshop, and happening everytime..
Aug 9, 2018, 05:0208/09/18
Aug 9, 2018, 05:57(edited)
09/09/17

Roger Montgomery said:

Please follow the link below to find the instruction with possible steps to solve this issue: ...

Roger, what leads you to believe this is relevant to the problem? i.e. To suggest people to go through such steps?

---

This is a recently introduced game bug. I expect they will fix it along the way, and suddenly everything will be good again.

To duplicate the error:

- browser

- workshop

- materials tab

- Tiles button.

- Click a material to be combined.

- Click combine.

- error. After a short time. Requires F5 reload. Feels like someone has botched an array boundary, causing an unintended amount of memory to be requested.

Workaround:

- Don't click on 'tiles'. Stay on list. (Tiles is useful for seeing what you have more than 4 of, and so eligible for combining, but don't actually combine it there.)

- Scroll down to material. Click on some number >= 4. Click combine.

- Good to go.

Irritating, but an introduced program glitch. You will know when it is fixed when the out of memory error doesn't happen.

Irony: Chicken and Egg.

Roger: Can you confirm when following these steps the error does not happen to you?

Win 10, Chrome. Confirmed / cross-checked on Opera.

Aug 9, 2018, 07:0508/09/18
04/12/17

Thank you for the providing information, WWO! 

This is very important for us. To clarify the situation, we need to get the requested screenshots and details about PC's configuration and browser from each player that is facing this situation. 

Thank you for help and have a nice day 

Aug 10, 2018, 10:1408/10/18
09/09/17

Roger, your message isn't entirely satisfying.

Are you confirming that you do not experience the error?

Which is to say, by not experiencing the error, you are working to track down the particular circumstances of those that do experience the error?

[Finding the needle in the haystack being difficult, so simultaneously working on making the haystack smaller?]
Aug 10, 2018, 22:0208/10/18
08/06/17

Roger Montgomery said:

Thank you for the providing information, WWO! 

This is very important for us. To clarify the situation, we need to get the requested screenshots and details about PC's configuration and browser from each player that is facing this situation. 

Thank you for help and have a nice day 

My browser is a Windows 7 Chrome. I have started having this problem earlier this week. I have followed the steps given, including checking on whether I have WebGL enabled; I do.

Aug 11, 2018, 22:5308/11/18
09/13/15

Here is the requested information regarding my PC's configuration. The game is running extremely slow and freezes all the time and gets worse the higher I get. I downloaded the game app but the bottom portion is cut off so I cannot use it/

Aug 15, 2018, 08:5808/15/18
04/12/17

Hello, LSTEPHANSON

Please, follow the link below to find possible steps to resolve the problem:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/throne-kingdom-at-war/technical-questions/107119_what-does-the-game-need-to-work-correctly--2/

I downloaded the game app but the bottom portion is cut off so I cannot use it/

Could you, please, also attach some screenshots from the Plarium Game App to find out how it looks like? 

Waiting for your answer and thank you in advance!

Aug 16, 2018, 09:4108/16/18
09/09/17

Roger Montgomery said:

Thank you for the providing information, WWO! ...

The issue, as described, remains.

Roger, have you been able to duplicate the given steps? Can you confirm that you experience the same results, please?
Aug 16, 2018, 12:4308/16/18
Sep 17, 2018, 08:14(edited)
08/16/18

I fixed this issue by installing some VPN extensions. And it worked. There're tons of different ones. And they help both accesing blocked sites and accessing Netflix. this article will do.

Aug 18, 2018, 03:3008/18/18
09/09/17

Entoroe said:

I fixed this issue by installing some VPN extensions. And it worked. There're tons of different ones. And they help both accesing blocked sites and accessing Netflix. 

This issue should have nothing to do with VPN, or extensions.

Unless everyone is on VPN, which is unlikely. I am not, in this instance. I do run various blockers. [Easy to tell if they have an impact, by turning them off and on.] This is a program bug - an extension issue would impact more than just this, and would not suddenly uniquely start, barring other changes - as this has.

Can you list some of the VPN extensions you refer to, so people can see if they are similarly impacted?
Aug 19, 2018, 09:5208/19/18
Aug 19, 2018, 09:53(edited)
09/09/17
WWO said:

Roger, have you been able to duplicate the given steps? Can you confirm that you experience the same results, please?
?
Aug 20, 2018, 06:1808/20/18
04/12/17

Dear WWO! 

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and want to assure you that your request is already being processed. It will be resolved as soon as possible. If you have any additional information, please provide us with it. 

We hope for your understanding.

Aug 20, 2018, 09:1808/20/18
09/09/17
Roger, please answer the given question: Have you been able to duplicate the steps provided and experienced the same noted results?
Aug 20, 2018, 12:0808/20/18
04/27/17

WWO said:

Roger, please answer the given question: Have you been able to duplicate the steps provided and experienced the same noted results?

Do not you think it's strange to ask the admin if he has such a bug? The same thing as to ask the waiter what jam he has in his pies...

I don't have the same bug, attach your pc configuration, to see what could be the problem

Aug 20, 2018, 13:4508/20/18
09/09/17

Master said:

WWO said:

Do not you think it's strange to ask the admin if he has such a bug? The same thing as to ask the waiter what jam he has in his pies...

Absolutely not. It is not in any way the same.

What it does it stop sending people off pointlessly wasting time and energy on a known issue - if it is so confirmed to be so.

And if they cannot duplicate it, then they know to continue sleuthing. Only such confirmation, or confirming not, provides closure, one way or the other.

> I don't have the same bug

Thank you - that is highly useful. So it's not happening to everyone.

> attach your pc configuration, to see what could be the problem

Oh please. This is a similarly pointless response. As said: it was working fine, suddenly not - no changes here. Therefore, introduced game bug.

Roger: Have you been able to duplicate the steps provided and experienced the same noted results?

Aug 20, 2018, 13:4608/20/18
09/09/17
Problem seems to have been fixed with update.