All Categories

Eternal Stronghold (ES) Reputation

Search
Jul 18, 2018, 20:4907/18/18
06/06/18

Lords, Dames, Kings & Queens,

Attached is a simple chart I have compiled, of the Eternal Stronghold's Reputation awards.

Any Order who succeeds in taking possession of the ES, allows the leader to award any Order they wish (or so I thought - recently found out that these can only be awarded to individual players)...

This chart would help those who wish to/have taken control of the ES, to keep track of which reward they have allocated to which Order member...

Feel free to download, save, screenshot, print (whichever works for you).

I have recently found out however, that the reputation can only be distributed to individual players - not to each Order as a whole as I originally assumed.

It would be better for every member of 1 Order to gain these rewards (as the King/Queen desires) as majority of the Order would've helped, not just 1 member (there's no "I" in TEAM)...
Hope the devs sees this and make some adjustments.

I currently have 5 allied Orders myself, so if we were to be successful in the future, I was going to allocate each award to each order who helped out & set it as a rotational system - so everyone would have a chance at every bonus at some stage (until someone else takes over the ES of course)...

Furthermore, I have just read up that these reputations are limited to just 3 hours each

http://support-portal.plarium.com/en/throne-web/faq/eternal-stronghold/reputation

I personally think this would entail a lengthy process of getting in touch with any specific player (even in your own Order - let alone in another), to find out when s/he would be online to take advantage of these bonuses & re-allocate them again after such a short time...

I understand that the management of the ES could be taken over at any time, so any rep sent "could" be short lived, but like many people who work, I personally can't physically be online to re-allocate every 3 hours...

Now daily, that is a different story - bonuses like these should be awarded for a longer time IMO - not only because of the time to get online to award such allocations, but also because we would've worked hard to take over the ES management in the 1st place, therefore should gain the rewards for longer...

After each 24 hours have passed, the "King/Queen" can re-allocate each Order (as a whole) as suggested above.

Hope this make sense...

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 23, 2018, 13:3407/23/18
04/12/17

Hello KING MIGHTUS! Thank you for helping to make our forum better!