Yielding materials tab

7 Replies
User
6 September, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC

After few month I have finally created this full yielding resource materials tab.

It was no so tough cause system familiar from Vikings

UTC +3:00
User
7 September, 2017, 8:36 AM UTC

Right! In fief we can get all materials. That's why I always farm it

User
7 September, 2017, 8:57 AM UTC

Vandal said:

Lol! That's why I always hit players on a Fief.

User
7 September, 2017, 2:04 PM UTC

wow. good job, dude. it's really useful, I'll take it for my order

User
11 March, 2019, 7:50 PM UTC
I am afraid I can't see any list.
UTC +0:00
WWO
User
12 March, 2019, 9:03 AM UTC

Martin said:

I am afraid I can't see any list.

There is a graphic in the first post.

It's URL is https://cnt-forum.plarium.com/file.bmp?g=077bf078-4a15-4d5d-a393-bd79b1a10c6a

- if you can't see it, maybe that will help you track down the problem.

Note that yesterday there were SSL certificate issues with these links, but they seem to be gone now.
* If you found this post useful, please click 👍 below. ** You will probably get answers faster by using the KaW Discord server at https://discord.gg/rdyfTBT
UTC -5:00
User
31 May, 2019, 11:19 PM UTC
Unknown_Ranger3 said:

Vandal said:

Lol! That's why I always hit players on a Fief.

Looking for suggestions... best technique for finding enemy yielding rss. Any suggestions ?
UTC +0:00
WWO
User
1 June, 2019, 2:20 AM UTC
  1. If you would want to yield it, so would they. Look there.
  2. They are as smart as you are. If you can think to hit them, they can think to defend themselves.
    - or set a trap.
    - or work with a buddy to zero you as soon as you unshield.
    - or send so few that it isn't worth unshielding for.
    - or send so few that by the time you arrive they will have left.
  3. Tile hitting will make you the enemy of everyone. Act accordingly.
  4. Tile hitting yields few points vs elsewise. Yet one must prevent the enemy from yielding - in total they garner substantial points for themselves.
    - better to zero enemy order towns, but the same problem lies there: How to find unshielded enemy towns, Especially if there aren't any - and determining that is time consuming.
  5. Put your town in the middle of the likely areas so you can use your watchtower. Scan regularly, look for tracks.
  6. Put your town next to your enemy's citadel - watch for tracks.
    - get an order caller. They do this then call out tracks / destinations in order chat.
  7. Check in your watchtower for all rss types (Hunter's Settlement, Ore Mine, Fief, Stone Pit, Logger's Camp), but check Assailant's Camps and Apostate's Crypts first - catches all rss, and if recently killed, likely still being yielded for you to hit.
  8. If you see tracks, prepare to arrive shortly after they do.
  9. They are more likely to be in higher quantity / faster yielding tiles. i.e. Alpha Assailant camps.
    - fortunately, this means your watchtower can probably see most of them.
    - this also means the players are likely more knowledgeable, and correspondingly harder to catch.
  10. Catch 22 - as soon as you catch a few points, they know a tile hitter is in the area and stop yielding - chasing away the very game you want.

CDN$0.02

* If you found this post useful, please click 👍 below. ** You will probably get answers faster by using the KaW Discord server at https://discord.gg/rdyfTBT
UTC -5:00
6526017 users registered; 96867 topics; 441471 post; our newest member:edominsergei