6 stack 'Congratulations, Lords! Discount' packs - as at 2021-07-04

Search
Comments
Jul 5, 2021, 09:4807/05/21
09/09/17

@Lewk also commented in Discord:

- Hard for me to justify the cost for just faith

- although..... that is a LOT of faith and a LOT of gold

Thanks for that Lewk - hadn't tracked that that $49.99 includes 210M gold.

[Monthly packs have 200M gold for $19.99 too, but if you've already bought that, this may be a good alternative / addition. You can't have too much gold. Unfortunately. You can be unable or unwilling to purchase more of it, though!]

Oct 20, 2021, 11:5710/20/21
Oct 26, 2021, 10:56(edited)
10/20/21

Hello, thanks for sharing this information with us. I want to buy packs but can't choose any. But I am glad I have found your post and now I know which pack is better to buy. I am a college student and recently I have got a lot of assignments but I can't write them because my cousin brother's wedding is coming near. So, I was searching for the reviews online for edubirdie because  I want to hire their essay writer and while reading reviews online, I have found your post. This pack is much better as compared to others and also it gives a lot of rss. 

Oct 20, 2021, 12:5410/20/21
04/12/17
JanetteRFoster

Hello, thanks for sharing this information with us. I want to buy packs but can't choose any. But I am glad I have found your post and now I know which pack is better to buy. I am a college student and recently I have got a lot of assignments but I can't write them because my cousin brother's wedding is coming near. So, I was searching for the reviews online for edubirdie because  I want to hire their essay writer and while reading reviews online, I have found your post. This pack is much better as compared to others and also it gives a lot of rss. 

Hi Janette! I understand your concern about the packages. Please note, that all packages in the Bank are offered individually for players. The selection is carried out automatically, and it solely depends on the player's gaming habits👍

Please be patient, and you will definitely find the offer you want🤗

Oct 21, 2021, 00:5310/21/21
09/09/17
JanetteRFoster

Are you not seeing any packs, something happens when you try to purchase, ???

Oct 21, 2021, 07:0210/21/21
10/20/21
Roger Montgomery

Hi Janette! I understand your concern about the packages. Please note, that all packages in the Bank are offered individually for players. The selection is carried out automatically, and it solely depends on the player's gaming habits👍

Please be patient, and you will definitely find the offer you want🤗

Ok, thanks for the information.

Oct 21, 2021, 07:0210/21/21
10/20/21
W​WO

Are you not seeing any packs, something happens when you try to purchase, ???

I don't know much about this game. I have recently installed it.