All Categories

Achievement Leprechauns' Heir (multilingual)

Search
Jan 23, 2021, 00:2001/23/21
10/18/17

As far as known, as ever for secret achievements...

English

... more Achievements: Cannonbal Baron, Might of Three, Perfectionist, Rage of Seven Blades, Wanderer, War Devotee, Cheatsheets 

The corresponding achievement in Vikings is 'Conqueror of Bifrost'

i

Deutsch

... weitere Erfolge: Anhänger des Krieges, Kanonenkugel Baron, Macht der Drei, Perfektionist, Wanderer, Zorn der sieben Klingen, Cheatsheets 

Der entsprechende Erfolg in Vikings ist 'Eroberer von Bifröst'

i

FRANÇAIS: Réalisation secret 'Héritier de Lecheprauns'

...plus de Réalisations: Adepte de la guerre | Force de trois | Homme-canon | Perfectionniste | Vagabond | Rage des sept lames | Cheatsheets 

Le Réalisation correspondant en Vikings est 'Conquérant de Bifröst'

i

ITALIANO: Riconoscimento segreto 'Erede dei Leprecauni'

...più Riconoscimenti: Fanatico della guerra | Furia delle sette lame | Il Barone sulla palla di cannone | Perfezionista |  Potenza dei Tre | Vagabondo | Cheatsheets

Il Riconoscimento corrispondente in Vikings è 'Conquistatore del Bifrost'

i

ESPAÑOL: Logro secreto 'Heredero de los Leprechauns'

...más Logros: Adepto de la guerra | Caminante | Furia de siete espadas | Hombre bala | Perfeccionista | Poder de tres | Cheatsheets

El Logro correspondiente en Vikings es 'Conquistador de Bifrost'

i

РУССКИЙ: Секретный Достижение 'Наследник лепреконов'

...больше Достижения: Адепт войны | Могущество трех | Перфекционист | Странник | Тот самый барон | Ярость семи клинков | Чеатшеетс

Соответствующий Достижение у Викингс 'Покоритель Биврёста'

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 23, 2021, 03:2101/23/21
Feb 23, 2021, 21:48(edited)
09/09/17

(Post rejiggered - shield durations may be unnecessary / too much, but reports on hand that these, at least, work.)

Edit: Aside from #1, shield durations have been shown to be required. Even for #1, success from durations of 8h or 1d have been sporadic - for #1, no harm in trying. Use full duration if it fails and you will succeed.

----- -----

Leprechaun's Heir - en Cheat Sheet

1. 10, 2w, p1: Corundum - BI [Enh. Def.]
  2. 20, 5w, p20: Carnelian - BI [Knight Off.]
  3. 25, 10w, p25: Heliodor - no Alpha {Executioner, Fugitive, Nomad, Pillager, or Vandal} [Capacity]
  4. 40, 20w, p30: Nephrite - BD [Stamina +%]
  5. 20, 25w, p31: Fluorite - BD (only) [Training]
  6. 50, 50w, p32: Turquoise - Po (only) [Studying] 
  7. 75, 75w, p33: Charoite - BD [Iron]

# Legendary gems, shield duration, palace level: Gem - (Alpha) Source [Jewel's Boost]

Steps:

1. Fuse # jewels to Legendary.
  2. Extend current shield to required duration.
  3. Drop shield. [Can recall; if you let land, it wil log.]
  4. Re-raise your shield, per your normal.
  5. Wait 3h. [Log time + 3h - set an alarm.]
  6. Restart game, after the 3h.
  7. Repeat, for next level. 

Continue playing your game as normal, in the mean time.

----- cut here -----

[In all cases use Umbra's OP (original post) above. He is a very diligent researcher and constant contributor to these forum archives of information.]  

Many continued thanks to Umbra for his consistent contribution to the collective knowledge contained in these forums, and his careful diligence of correct information and reporting of confirmed facts.

----- -----

Leprechaun's Heir - Working Notes

[The need for shield length (duration) has been entirely called into question. e.g. 1d may be sufficient instead of 2w. Keep this in mind as you read below. What is listed is what has been reported to work - it is speculated that shorter durations will also work. More testing is required to confirm  - please add your test results to this thread if you find better / shorter paths to success for a level.]

Some additional common conjectures:

• throne equivalent to Viking's Bifrost .
  • following the colours of the rainbow, as pictured in the graphic.

-  Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Cyan, Blue, Violet ( Modern Colours  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow

- all information based upon discussions there in Discord (including pm's.).

Steps:

1. Fuse requisite number of jewels to Legendary. [Can fuse to epic beforehand. Can fuse in several iterations, e.g. 5 then 5 more. No notes are known surrounding what is (not?) permitted between the 5 then 5. e.g. Attacking something. It is reported that other gems can be fused in between.] 
  2. Extend current shield to required duration.
  3. Drop shield. [Can recall; if you let land, it wil log.]
  4. Re-raise your shield - no particular duration required. 
  5. Wait 3h - can do any activities in game as usual, in meantime. [Log time + 3h - set an alarm.]
  6. Restart game, after the 3h.
  7. Repeat, for next level.

- testing confirms that a shield drop before raising shield of the required duration is not necessary. (Superfluous.)

- there are reports that the duration of the shield for level 1 does not matter. e.g. 24h shield did it in at least one reported case. 

- testing confirms that such is not the case for level 2. Assumed to also not be true for all subsequent levels.

- testing confirms that shield duration is not cumulative.  1w up, drop, 1w up, drop != 2w drop.

Jewel Requirements:

[Pure speculation, in all cases use Umbra's OP (original post) above. He is a very diligent researcher and constant contributor to these forum archives of information.]

[You want Alpha's, for gem dust, Achievements, and equipment upgrades, anyways, and may as well get best Event points for your time and energy and effort. For lowest time duration to acquire, there is an argument to hitting Grand Alphas, if event points aren't important to you.]

1. [Red] 10 Legendary, 2w: Corundum (Enhanced Defense) - BI

2. [Orange] 20, 5w: Carnelian (Knight Offense) - BI

3. [Yellow] 25, 10w: Heliodor (Capacity Increase) - no Alpha's known: see chart in OP above.

4. [Green ] 40, 20w: Nephrite (Stamina Recovery Rate)- BD

5. [Cyan ] 20, 25w: Fluorite (Training Speed) - BD (only) {You want 12 of these for your training profile gear, anyways, just don't craft to Legendary until you're ready to pursue this LH level.}

6. [Blue ] Absolute speculation: ?, ?w: Variscite? - BC (only) {Probably not Kyanite - Po, as [Cyan] reached Alpha level monsters.} 50, 50w: Turquoise (Studying) - Po

7. [Violet]  Absolute speculation: ?, ?w:  Tanzanite? - BI {Charoite - BD?} 75, 75w: Charoite (Iron) - BD

8. [Pink?] No such level known.  Viking's Bifrost does not have such, at above link.

• But then, KaW Wanderer currently only goes up to 7, while Vikings Pioneer  went up to 8, and now 9, and Leprechauns' Heir  didn't exist at all. [The number of colours in a rainbow depends upon whom you ask - things like Pink are actually combinations of two other more 'basic' colours.] See colours links, above.
  • Posessed seems under-represented above - govern your Alpha kills accordingly. (Make sure you kill enough to get the gems you will need. If you can, don't fuse these gems to Legendary before you have to, wait until you pursue this Achievement. [Alpha only gems being particularly expensive - no point repeating such efforts if you wait.]
Jan 23, 2021, 04:0201/23/21
Jan 23, 2021, 05:21(edited)
05/02/19

"in all cases use Umbra's OP (original post) above. He is a very diligent researcher and constant contributor to these forum archives of information.]" - ᵂᵂᴼ

He does create nice charts WWO (AKA Invis). I've followed the Discord forum on this subject and much of this information was contributed by multiple players of the game. Due credit should be given to these people as well. Otherwise, nicely put together Umbra

Jan 23, 2021, 05:0101/23/21
Jan 23, 2021, 16:11(edited)
10/18/17

Thank you, WWO and Lavala! 🙂

And yes, in any case, thanks to all who help to fathom and clarify these and other facts. The facts come together only thanks to the experiences and assistance of many players! It are often also failed attempts, which finally show what is the matter. 

Especially in this case, my part of the work was more or less only, to view, collect, trying to verify, filter and translate the community feedbacks and is therefore based on a lot of information and contributions from other players, which allowed me to summarize them in a fact sheet, - so far. 

The useful guide intructions (manual) and speculations of WWO are a welcome addition. 

I appreciate any contributions and help. Not all is known and some points are still unsure yet. The translations can possibly be improved...

So this is still a draft and will take some time until completion. I will try to follow the discussions and update the charts from time to time with confirmed informations as good I can...  

Jan 23, 2021, 06:3401/23/21
Jan 23, 2021, 06:37(edited)
09/11/17

@UMBRA :  did  you  validate  it  is  a  simple  shield  drop  or  a  need  for  a  successful  attack  ?  

pls  clarify  for everyone   and  correct  the  specious  10  pages  bla  bla no  one  needs  to  read  except  the  one  who  posts  it ,  after  your  table  

Jan 23, 2021, 11:1301/23/21
Jan 25, 2021, 06:18(edited)
10/18/17

I get level 1 by dropping a 24h-shield (or less) only, not the 2w. ...Thats why I noted "City protection must be disabled when attacking, duration doesn't seem to matter."; "The shield duration, which must be disabled, does not seem to matter."

I don't know yet if an attack must be successful to get the achievement. However, so far there is nothing to suggest that an attack must be successful. I don't know if attacks on tile, es, rampart, tower or arena would work too or not (but I think too, anything can be used as attack target to drop the shield, the troops can be called back after sending)

Because I think the hit and its result doesn't matter and a simple shield drop only would do it, I have put the word "attack" in brackets. ...Attacking is the only way to drop the shield, beside letting it expire, probabely thats the only reason an attack is mentioned. Attack with imediately recall (before arriving the target), as written from WWO, seems to tell the same, no attack seems really to be required, but this isn't yet confirmed as far I know. 

i

...the task description in Viking's Bifrost seems to be translated badly. I can't understand this, its confusing me but seems too to mention the attack as way to drop the shield only (assuming, drop shield achieved by attacking any target). 

i

I also don't know for sure and I'm in doubt, if re-shielding after attack is really needed. - No, probabely not!

The needed amount of Juwels is the lowest known value that has worked (and I heared about). Less Juwels could maybe work too, since I didn't log failures and/or nobody tried and published it. Most people will go the way how it works and try to avoid risk and fail (wich is understandable to me).

And regarding the steps WWO has listed: I fused my Juwels then dropped the current shield (24h or less) and attacked a dead low-level city. Fuse - Drop shield and attack (with success - and then re-shield), it is what I exactly did to get level 1 (2 steps only required, while attack, success and re-shield not really needed, in my opinion)

There must be a counter for the fused juwels in a level. It would be interesting to know wich conditions exactely resets the juwel counter. Fusing in several steps and fusing other juwels doesn't reset it. Maybe its connected with the shield drop (and/or duration) somehow, maybe not...

As soon as I am sure about those points, I would like to clarify it on top (or in the charts). 

(...I can edit my own posts only. But I liked it for once to make clear that knowledge from everybody is needed and to say thank you for it.)

Jan 23, 2021, 15:0501/23/21
04/12/17

Oh! Thank you, UMBRA! That's really overwhelming! (as always from you😍!)

Jan 23, 2021, 15:1501/23/21
10/18/17

Thank you Roger!  🤩

Jan 25, 2021, 02:3301/25/21
Jan 25, 2021, 08:21(edited)
09/09/17
Tat1ana

@UMBRA :  did  you  validate  it  is  a  simple  shield  drop  or  a  need  for  a  successful  attack  ?  

pls  clarify  for everyone   and  correct  the  specious  10  pages  bla  bla no  one  needs  to  read  except  the  one  who  posts  it ,  after  your  table  

It was confirmed in Discord (Lewk: https://discord.com/channels/578859389382033409/578860642543599625/800611205919539220 ) that only shield drop is needed. Can send attack and recall immediately.

And so said at https://plarium.com/forum/en/comment/topic_836584/ 

> 4. Drop shield. [Can start an attack to drop shield and recall it immediately.] 

> correct  the  specious 

It is only specious if it is wrong. Absent any corrections from you, it is not wrong.

Absent such, you're the one being specious.

Present such empirically, and I'll update the post, as was noted.

Jan 25, 2021, 02:4501/25/21
09/09/17

> I also don't know for sure and I'm in doubt, if re-shielding after attack is really needed.  

I don't believe it is necessary, but it is prudent. I believe the trigger is the dropping of the (requisite duration) shield.

Which is why I phrased that part as:

> if / per your normal. 

Jan 25, 2021, 02:5501/25/21
Mar 20, 2021, 19:43(edited)
09/09/17

> ...the task description in Viking's Bifrost seems to be translated badly. I can't understand this, its confusing me but seems too to mention the attack as way to drop the shield only (assuming, drop shield achieved by attacking any target).  

Agreed. But the comments below, in that link, help. Although, they too are confusing in themselves.

We have seen how Achievements between Vikings and Throne don't exactly correspond. Here, jewels, quantity, and duration, don't exactly correspond. It is possible that Throne steps are simplified from their Vikings equivalents - this wouldn't be the first achievement to be so.

(Thus we are being explicit here in our text, so we don't have to rely on or refer to the confusion of that Vikings link equivalent.)

Jan 25, 2021, 05:1701/25/21
04/04/19

no need to drop shield b4 fuse, which is step 1

I did fuse, add shield, hit. it worked.

thks for sharing the info.

Jan 25, 2021, 05:5801/25/21
Jan 25, 2021, 06:02(edited)
10/18/17

Thx deep_in_mountain, I agree on that. 

I did: fuse - drop current shield (24h or less) - hit. It worked too for lvl 1. 

Btw, the charts are updated, marginal changes only (removed "attack" completely since its needed to drop shield only)...

Jan 25, 2021, 06:2401/25/21
09/11/17
W​WO

It was confirmed in Discord (Lewk: https://discord.com/channels/578859389382033409/578860642543599625/800611205919539220 ) that only shield drop is needed. Can send attack and recall immediately.

And so said at https://plarium.com/forum/en/comment/topic_836584/ 

> 4. Drop shield. [Can start an attack to drop shield and recall it immediately.] 

> correct  the  specious 

It is only specious if it is wrong. Absent any corrections from you, it is not wrong.

Absent such, you're the one being specious.

Present such empirically, and I'll update the post, as was noted.

the  day  i  will  rely  on  something  you  write  without  having  tested  once  but  merely  by  translating  others  input  into  useless  novels  is  not  yet  coming  

since  i  asked  umbra,  let  umbra  amswers  and  avoid  addressing  to  me  invisible    

Jan 25, 2021, 08:0201/25/21
Jan 25, 2021, 08:24(edited)
09/09/17
Tat1ana

the  day  i  will  rely  on  something  you  write  without  having  tested  once  but  merely  by  translating  others  input  into  useless  novels  is  not  yet  coming  

since  i  asked  umbra,  let  umbra  amswers  and  avoid  addressing  to  me  invisible    

> the  day  i  will  rely  on  something  you  write  without  having  tested  once  but  merely  by  translating  others  input  into  useless  novels  is  not  yet  coming  

What you do is up to you. If you aren't contributing factual content to this thread, be silent.

> since  i  asked  umbra,  let  umbra  amswers  and  avoid  addressing  to  me

This is a community forum thread. Deal.

If you want to speak solely, use chat and pm him directly, and privately.

Leave your trolling out of these forums.

Jan 25, 2021, 08:5101/25/21
08/02/17

same valid for you 

Jan 26, 2021, 01:2801/26/21
Jan 26, 2021, 02:06(edited)
05/02/19

Adding a note that I fused gems with several shield drops in between and got the achievement. I didn't have to fuse them all at one time. I added the recommended shield duration just before attacking as I didn't want to take any chances, but for the first level I didn't need a 2 week shield to get the achievement. Hope this is helpful for those who still need the information. 

Jan 26, 2021, 06:3001/26/21
Jan 26, 2021, 07:42(edited)
10/18/17

Thank you Lavala

This seems to confirm what the chart as it is already states assumingly: The duration of the shield before dropping seems not relevant since no compelling indication seems to report clearly, that a certain shield duration is mandatory (almost every duration seems to work or the reports do not allow any conclusions - at least and confirmed now, 2w are not needed for level 1). 

Regarding the triggers wich resets the jewel counter, 

• certainly, the primary trigger will be the achievement level (level 0 counts Corundum to get level 1, level 1 counts Carnelian to get level 2, and so on)
  • other conditions are still unknown or non-existent: fusing in steps, fusing other jewels in between and dropping/raising shield don't reset 

Fortunately, the fused juwels may not be lost easily on failure, wich would make it less expensive to test the exact amount of the needed juwel fusions and if, the really needed shield durations. I hope that helps to get continous feedbacks with useful and conclusive hints to narrow down and validate the known information further. 

Jan 30, 2021, 19:3301/30/21
Feb 2, 2021, 10:19(edited)
10/18/17

Charts updated.

Source Discord: Throne: Kingdom at War

i

i

Feb 1, 2021, 14:0702/01/21
Feb 2, 2021, 10:19(edited)
10/18/17

Charts updated.

Source Discord: Throne: Kingdom at War