All Categories

Yes, you can play multiple accounts on both mobile and PC.

Search
Aug 13, 2020, 10:5808/13/20
09/09/17

Asked and answered on Discord [https://discord.gg/rdyfTBT]

Asked: I have a question about linking an account from PC to mobile. If I link a PC account to my mobile, am I able to link more than one player from PC to mobile?
- If I already have an account on my mobile and I link an account from my PC ... will it affect my mobile account?

Answered: I play all my accounts on both PC and mobile as well.

On mobile if you go to account you get this screen. Click on Plarium ID on the bottom under restore and enter the email address and password associated with your PC account to log in.

** Make sure you have linked your mobile account to a Facebook account / Google Play or Plarium ID (e-mail address) first or you will lose access to it.

On the same account tab if you click the Plarium ID under the upper section you can assign an email address and password to your mobile account which will allow you to log your account in on a PC.

Thank you muchly to this (3rd party) answerer for this help (on Discord)!

Addendum: ... correct, a Plarium ID is really just an email address registered to an account. ... Prior to the update that allowed ... played on both platforms there was no email address associated with a mobile account. Creating a Plarium ID for a mobile account is linking it to an email address and creating a password, which then can be used to log in as normal on a computer.

Views
Comments