All Categories

Hero Profiles

Hero Profiles

Search
Apr 10, 2020, 20:2704/10/20
09/22/19

Hero Profiles

Could someone post a step by step on changing between hero profiles...I seem to end up losing my hero every time...or it says selected but the hero that shows up in the left corner does not change....im doing it wrong i know
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 11, 2020, 06:1104/11/20
Apr 11, 2020, 06:12(edited)
09/09/17

The hero / picture does not change, the gear they wear and the bonuses change.

So, take your profile, saved somewhere, and note the equipment it is wearing.

Load another profile by clicking the 'Activate' button, and you will see in the Hero tab that the equipment being worn (and the bonuses applied) are different. If you don't see this, change the equipment to something else, save the profile, then re-activate your original profile - you will see that the equipment being worn has changed.

At no time does the hero picture change in this process - just the gear and bonuses. e.g. People have build, save, yield, and battle profiles, all with different gear, jewels, and hero skill applied.

Click on the profile line, not on a button, to see the particulars of a profile.

Click 'Replace' to update the profile after you have made changes, e.g. gear:

Apr 14, 2020, 18:1204/14/20
09/22/19
Ok in my hero profiles i will have one guy "active" but the profile that shows up in the upper left of the screen is something else? I always seem to change/delete a profile when i try to switch between the two... i need a step by step on how to change between two profiles...
Apr 14, 2020, 21:5904/14/20
Apr 15, 2020, 18:38(edited)
10/18/17

Skill and equip the hero, then save in a profile and recall it from there each time you need it.

You can always save the current hero setting in a profile and call up the setting afterwards at any time with just a few clicks (including skill tree and equipment).

If the current hero setting is based on a used profile, this profile will be marked (and in the profile details the differences between the current hero setting and the profile will be mentioned, if the hero has been changed).

As soon as you change the hero, you can either

• click on update in the old profile (replace, overwrite the profile with the current hero setting)
  • or create a new profile with the current hero setting (if a space is available)
  • or simply load an existing profile. Whenever a profile is loaded, the current setting will be lost, unless you saved it in a profile first.

How to configure exactly the hero for a certain task and then save it as a profile depends mainly on not giving away skill points for unnecessary skills.

To do this, you go from the bottom (difficult) to the top (easy) of the skill tree, because the program will automatically switch to the next skill as soon as the conditions are met. - So it's actually the opposite of the way you build a character the first time and go from top to bottom to the more difficult skills.

(Yes, this skill tree grows downwards, wich may be quiet unusual for a tree - but in fact, its as many plants do...)

Its a bit simliar to the Inquisitors but you have one hero only on wich you can change the setup and then you will have to manage/update and you can load his profiles for certain tasks (farming, assailants, construction, studies, training, special troops, espionage...). 
...For sure Inquisitors are activatable game figures (not just saved settings in a profile), they have one setup only, their own appearance (pic) and can be modified directly. Hero (profiles) and Inquisitor (figures) are different solutions for the same purpose to have availiable a (optimized) setup/figure for different tasks.

Hope it helps!

Apr 15, 2020, 15:4004/15/20
09/09/17

1duxfan said:

Ok in my hero profiles i will have one guy "active" but the profile that shows up in the upper left of the screen is something else? I always seem to change/delete a profile when i try to switch between the two... i need a step by step on how to change between two profiles...

The 'profile' that shows up in the upper left -never- changes. It is not a profile, it is simply your Hero pic, which does not change. Changing profiles does not change this pic.

To change profiles, chick on a different activate button.

To update a profile, click in the white profile bar, not on anything else. e.g. Don't click activate. It will open the profile, and show you the equipment and skills associated with that profile. Note that the pic does not change no matter which profile you choose - as above.

To update this profile with your updated / changed gear or skills, click the Replace button here.

Hero profiles are not anything like different Inquisitors (which came later). You do not change hero's (as you do change Inquisitors) - you change what they wear and their skill set.

The equivalent to Inquisitors would be change the gear an Inquisitor is wearing - which also doesn't change their pic. Unlike changing Inquisitors (which has no Hero equivalent as you cannot change Heros) - which does change the (Inq) pic.

https://support-portal.plarium.com/en/throne-web/faq/heros-profiles/description

Jul 23, 2020, 20:5107/23/20
01/27/19

Made these for our Order