All Categories

offers to the bank?

offers to the bank?

Search
Sep 6, 2017, 21:0609/06/17
05/18/17

offers to the bank?

I play on phone and on pc with two different account, why is there not the same offer at the bank, that on the phone is significantly more advantageous than on pc.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 7, 2017, 15:0309/07/17
04/26/17
Cause they are dynamic and individual for each player. 
Sep 8, 2017, 07:5009/08/17
05/11/17

Many factors influence on offers. Right, all offers are individual for each player.  

Sep 28, 2017, 12:5409/28/17
All offers for all our players in both my orders have gotten much worse the last few weeks. Most have increase in costs and smaller packages and assailant pack has all but disappeared. If no changes in packs this week my wife and I (5 accounts - packs each week) are out of here. No reason to spend this kind of money when most players are also at Vikings for much less money. 
Sep 29, 2017, 08:4709/29/17
04/27/17

Hi! I didn't notice the difference. Yes, it's individual.

Oct 14, 2017, 13:5010/14/17
11/05/14
Ryan said:

All offers for all our players in both my orders have gotten much worse the last few weeks. Most have increase in costs and smaller packages and assailant pack has all but disappeared. If no changes in packs this week my wife and I (5 accounts - packs each week) are out of here. No reason to spend this kind of money when most players are also at Vikings for much less money. 
These are the greediest game dens I've ever encountered. They've raised all the prices...even wanting $99 for 40K Gold. Are you freakin' kidding? The bank offers are a joke, and as long as they think they can gouge folks, they'll keep doing it. In the meantime, they're not going to see any of my hard-earned cash. Perhaps they're trying to price themselves out of the market? Oh, wait, they've already done that. LOL
Oct 14, 2017, 19:1410/14/17
Oct 14, 2017, 21:09(edited)

Tessera said:

Ryan said:

These are the greediest game dens I've ever encountered. They've raised all the prices...even wanting $99 for 40K Gold. Are you freakin' kidding? The bank offers are a joke, and as long as they think they can gouge folks, they'll keep doing it. In the meantime, they're not going to see any of my hard-earned cash. Perhaps they're trying to price themselves out of the market? Oh, wait, they've already done that. LOL

You're joining a long chain of people who complain about this, but none of you have stopped to consider that this might be a good thing.

By resetting the the gain/cost ratio on all bank offers they have in fact forced people who "pay to win" to wait before rushing through all the new content. This will make the gaps between those who pay (or willing to pay) a moderate-amount-to-none of money and keep the "general" populace still "in the race" of this game.
Oct 14, 2017, 23:2510/14/17
11/05/14
Sorry, not buying that line for a hot minute. They are pricing themselves out of the market, and if they cannot control an individual "overachiever" then they need to fix the problem. Bottom line, is they charge as much as they want and lose a ton of money when folks slam their wallets shut in disgust. It's quite possibly the stupidest marketing model I have ever encountered. Pity.
Oct 15, 2017, 12:3110/15/17
03/06/15

The players who don't spend,  (can't afford shields and get destroyed despite their enthusiasm and hard work)

the players that spend a little,   (can't afford shields and get destroyed despite their enthusiasm and hard work - even after spending)

the players that spend quite a bit (Realise that there is no end to the spending as it only get harder and more expensive)

and the players that spend a lot,    (Mostly, feel horrible for spending obscene amounts of money for just bit of online fun)

all resent the pricing model of the game. And since all players recent it, the game will accumulate a lot of ill will - as it already has.

This is unfortunate.

Oct 15, 2017, 20:3910/15/17

Vesica said:

(1) The players who don't spend,  (can't afford shields and get destroyed despite their enthusiasm and hard work)

(2) the players that spend a little,   (can't afford shields and get destroyed despite their enthusiasm and hard work - even after spending)

(3) the players that spend quite a bit (Realise that there is no end to the spending as it only get harder and more expensive)

(4) and the players that spend a lot,    (Mostly, feel horrible for spending obscene amounts of money for just bit of online fun)

(5) all resent the pricing model of the game. And since all players recent it, the game will accumulate a lot of ill will - as it already has.

This is unfortunate.

1&2 are wrong, because you can easily maintain shield on all worldwide events&VIP status just by joining an order and getting all the checkpoints, for free. You even get some boost time on the side. The VIP status gives you Order pts for spot-shielding and other stuff if you need it. And if one OvO you don't have a smaller shield and you don't want to waste the 3-day bubble you get from events, you just host troops at an order mate and send rss to order bank. 1&2 are the majority of the population. I'm there as well, I think.

3 - these people will spend less, and thus narrow the gap with the bigger part of the populace.

4 - these don't feel bad, they just keep spending. They didn't mind spending big before, they don't now. This move wasn't meant to put the big spenders in check in the first place.

5 - Definitely not all. Those who don't spend actually get a while where they aren't growing so much slower than everyone else.

You're pissed, maybe. And stop acting like a seller raising his prices thinks it'll turn more profits. You're thinking in terms that don't apply to e-commerce of virtual products.