All Categories

Throne: Kingdom at War,  Game-play suggestions to Developers.

Throne: Kingdom at War, Game-play suggestions to Developers.

Search
Comments
Jul 12, 2017, 03:0207/12/17
06/14/16

Probably we could resolve this bigwig steamroller k.o.ing lowbie&newbie issue, instead  of being deterred by this "now pay gold or f..k off" attitude some players might more likely stick to this game (instead of just leaving) if

- small players receive a points reward (for "trying to resist" although being outnumbered) allowing them to advance towards tournament achievements even although being gang-banged and razed x times by "top players" 

finding  boosters or materials after lost battles (of course, more likely low level than legendary ones :D , should compensate the lack of resource farming troops),

- the hero receives at least SOME XP for watching his troops die, or a few troops (10-30%) lost in outside battles return to the hospital to be healed for resources, this number of possible survivors should decrease with growing level, as bigger players are able to compensate their losses easily just by rebuilding quickly anyway

- shielding becomes cool-down timed, attacker is in risk of getting a revenge raid in return, smaller players get a considerable "rage" boost for a small amount of time, this boost should be related to difference in points/level of both opponents and vanish between even players

Jul 12, 2017, 15:2007/12/17
Jul 12, 2017, 15:29(edited)
06/14/16

Now the MOST annoying bug in this game (especially during war of orders or kingdom wars), which has killed most of my troops so far:

Any movements in kingdoms abroad (except your own) DO NOT show up, and occupied tiles appear to be empty and vice versa!

You can only guess about the current state of a tile (as it is impossible to spy on supposedly empty tiles).

Enemy jumpers in the neighborhood occasionally show up though - when they have raided your city and are already gone again! 

Jul 15, 2017, 07:4807/15/17

Lorpot said:

Thank for your info, Luy. Following KvK get other results. Farming was advantageous to the young ones. The elders were logically outnumbered.

Edit: I'm still thinking that inequality don't lie only with few packbuyers counterbalancing a pack of elders. You see that in Order vs Order. Half a dozen in an old ally with a round-a-clock routine can destroy every young alliance. Shielding is a very limited option because it pumps what should go in the Citadel building; playing cats and mouse... someone needs to sleep sometimes. Only way: don't mine, hide your units, don't breathe... don't play... ;-)

Edit: In my opinion, old players don't need any combat experience. They just have 30.000.000 points more than you, are full legendary-geared, with unlimited shields and relocates. Very sufficient. And to make you understand that fact, they put to zero your last 100 units. :-)

So suggestion: don't allow jump less than three squares an opponent ("Give the rabbit a chance" peace mouvement). Don't allow three jumps in less than an hour (so one can jump for attack and coming back to your base) ("Give the rabbit herd a chance" peace movement).

And, sorry for the digression, perhaps pick the kingdom and orders on a overall strength ponderated by mean per player, or variance in the ally... Imagination and statistics :-)

If an Order wins OvO (Order vs Order) simply by boosting processes of citadel, eventually they will have a tougher time winning future OvO's. I simply recommend boosting for close calls of even scores. But boosting whern you can already take for granted the win, i think its a waste for the Order. And yes, Lorpot, you basically can't breath anymore. But there are still measures you can take (as an order) to counter players with big pockets. 

• Jump kingdoms with a bank. You wanna make it easy for you to protect troops, and hard for them to kill them. Best way is to be next to a shielded player. My recommendation is to synch and prioritize shields so players know where they should go to next. If shields are very limited, then you should reconsider merging with other orders (there is always plenty of players willing to drop a few bucks for shields and relocations). As for resources with limited shields, create a secondary account and do not go beyond  level 5 so at least 65% of your resources are guaranteed. 
  • if there are plenty of shielded players, you wanna spread out within 30-50 mile radius from banks to make it even more painful for enemies to hit each of your Order members, they still gonnna go get you 1 by 1, but if it takes them too long to send marches between castles, and relocations dont pay off, it will discourage players from attacking you more than once (of course, you have to send rss & troops to shielded players to discourage them from going for a 2nd rampage). 
  • Try diplomacy; if you can  agree to no direct war, or at least to no Tile hits, then than can become a huge plus to your order if they cant afford shields.

As for your suggestion to the 3 squares limit, i dont think that would be a good thing for plarium since their main source of income will be affected severely. One thing that could work for the same objective is to have a cool down to regenerate shields/relocations, perhaps enough to create a quick raid for payback/ shield up. This is a grey area with much controversy... but Plarium wont know any of it if players don't speak up directly to them. 

As for the digression... im not sure what you mean. But  so far in my experince with OvO's, the fights are pretty tight in scores. So they all have seem like a fair game. 

Jul 22, 2017, 10:0207/22/17
05/19/17
I would like to see a function that allows you to complete errands all in one go when your VIP status is active, rather than clicking on every single errand individually to start it and then again to claim the rewards.
Jul 24, 2017, 09:3507/24/17
05/04/17

Maverickus said:

I would like to see a function that allows you to complete errands all in one go when your VIP status is active, rather than clicking on every single errand individually to start it and then again to claim the rewards.

I agree. It would be a very nice

Jul 25, 2017, 09:5707/25/17
04/26/17

Maverickus said:

it's not the bad idea!

Aug 12, 2017, 11:5308/12/17

I would suggest to make new kind of troops amd call em "workers". Their mission is just farming tiles and  you need to send troops with to protect em and to protect tiles. Just a small idea. 

Aug 14, 2017, 07:3308/14/17
Aug 14, 2017, 07:34(edited)
04/27/17

Kolkis said:

I would suggest to make new kind of troops amd call em "workers". Their mission is just farming tiles and  you need to send troops with to protect em and to protect tiles. Just a small idea. 

Good idea. But I think it will be a disbalance in game.