All Categories

Flashing Icons over multiple buildings

Search
Jul 8, 2020, 20:1007/08/20
09/13/18

What are the flashing icons over my buildings for? 

I have nothing currently upgrading. No training in progress. All skill points for my hero have been assigned, and hero upgraded. And all buildings are maxed. Yet, academy, barracks and heros house all have flashing icons above them. Why? 

I play Vikings as well. And there they have little arrows above the hero abode and next to hero to indicate unused skill points. But I have never seen this for any other buildings. 

Please explain. Thank you.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 9, 2020, 16:2607/09/20
10/05/18
I to have the flashing arrow over my manor yet can see nothing to be done? Very recent in last 2 days.
Jul 10, 2020, 00:3807/10/20
09/09/17

Usually such means that some action can be performed via that building.

e.g. Infirmary means troops to be healed or resurrected are present, barracks means no troop training is in progress, manor some hero skill points remain unassigned.

Post a ss of the particular icon you are talking about, and perhaps we can make more particular suggestions.
Jul 13, 2020, 02:3607/13/20
Jul 13, 2020, 02:40(edited)
09/09/17

Join the largest order you can as soon as you can.

They can help you with all such questions like these. We've all been there, done that, would like to see it less onerous for those coming after us. (Less time spent overcoming learning curve, more time spent playing, greater the contribution you can make to the order sooner. Enlightened self-interest.  )

Along the way they will share rss, protection, reinforcements, and the more checkpoints you will collectively cross to rinse / repeat.

If they don't suit you, move on to the next order. Over time you will learn what does suit you, and eventually find your forever home. 
Jul 15, 2020, 04:3307/15/20
03/20/17

Question still remains unanswered as to why the Flashing never stops over the Barracks..

Is this intentional ? 
Jul 15, 2020, 17:2907/15/20
09/09/17

Rawn said:

Question still remains unanswered as to why the Flashing never stops over the Barracks..

Is this intentional?

It should while troops are in the midst of being trained.

If not, post a ss?

Dec 1, 2020, 00:5012/01/20
09/09/17

See https://support-portal.plarium.com/en/throne-web/faq 

Or Order Chat , your best source of information, actually. More timely, and even if wrong, the entire group will self-learn as it works through things. [Top #1 KaW pointer - join the largest order you can.]

Or see https://plarium.com/forum/en/throne-kingdom-at-war/839_news--updates--and-contests/53_lords--join-our-channel-on-discord/  for more timely interaction to help you work out all the various what's whats.

Jun 10, 2021, 09:3906/10/21
04/12/17

I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with the game, SaulPerkins🤗

If you have any questions regarding the game functionality, feel free to ask me or visit our official Game Guide by the following link: http://support-portal.plarium.com/en/throne-web/faq

I wish you a great game and glorious victories🙏

Jan 19, 2024, 06:0401/19/24
01/19/24

Hi there! It sounds like you're experiencing a visual glitch with flashing icons in your Kingdoms Rise game. Don't worry, this is a fairly common issue that can be caused by a variety of factors. Here are a few possible explanations and what you can do:

1. Visual Bug:

The most likely explanation is that you're encountering a visual bug. Games, especially mobile ones, are prone to occasional graphical glitches. The flashing icons might not actually be indicative of anything happening in the game itself.

2. Temporary Server Issue:

Another possibility is that there's a temporary issue with the Kingdoms Rise servers. This could be causing visual inconsistencies or glitches like the flashing icons.

3. Outdated Game Version:

While less likely, it's also possible that you're playing an outdated version of Kingdoms Rise. The latest update might have fixed the flashing icon issue, so updating your game could be the solution. 

Mar 15, 2024, 16:4603/15/24
03/15/24

Once upon a time in a bustling Viking village, the buildings stood proud and mighty. But one day, a curious phenomenon puzzled the villagers. Over the academy, barracks, and hero's house, mysterious flashing icons appeared, despite no upgrades or trainings in progress. As the villagers pondered, a wise scholar approached, offering insight. "Ah," they exclaimed, "those icons signify the need for assistance! Like a beacon in the night, they call for the aid of dissertation writing services to illuminate the path of kn owledge." And so, the mystery was solved, thanks to the wisdom of the scholar and the power of education.