All Categories

Rip Riads

Rip Riads

Search
Dec 8, 2019, 02:2112/08/19
11/13/18

Rip Riads

The new rip raids because nobody talked about them on forum. Lol.We just went through a Rebellion with XD and won twice with XD with Citadel arena contest. XD was most respectful Alliance on Kingdom chat or enemy chat. We as a Alliance did the same back XD. I loved it because you know how many hate mail i get daily. Food for thought.Also named it Rip raids because new player introduced it and can do stirrings with Dominion.Been a year or over and what Rip taught us will change the game at all levels. Just remember it is called Rip Raids.Oh, yeah those 200 B players better shield.Hopefully, on with forum Throne:Kingdom at War. Lol.Kinda discover by Rip Tear Pull Hair, but shortened to Rip Raids. But still in testing phase, but excellent so far in defending ES from slightly stronger opponent as your Alliance strength, but defending our ES from XD was total failure.But us 4 T vs 40 T Alliance of XD. They hold the holy grail on Rebellion towers within less 2 minutes XD cleared them all. Lol.But I did walk away with my 5 M swords of arms because either players not on online or that XD took some pity on 4 T Alliance being at with XD at 40T, but surprised with Rip Raids.Possible 8M to 9M troops in new rip raids, just by yourself, but way different in max raids with everyone.Sorry the max is slightly or close to 10M troops within a raid by yourself with Rip Raids depending on profile hero level 70.Feel real sorry, but the trap cities give us points.XD is not included with this category of course.Since I am consider a fantasy boat driver that found new rally levels or would been some kinda reply, but a secret it will stay because few or know body understands what the hell i am talking about, just feel the heat, if you run into us, respectably.Hopefully not one damm idiots that did another post of this because new and never seen by me over a year in the game and even looked it up on forum.Usually called the evil person in personnel messages. Lol But just had to warn 200 B to shield or I will rain 100 B Tier 7 troops there way in minutes or under two minutes. Try me. LolExcluding XD Alliance of course.Correction 100 M Tier 7 troops and sorry for mistake.Or correction or I will rain 100 M Tier 7 troops there way in minutes or under two minutes.Kinda sad, how many 200B players annoy us or 300B players, then wanna bees at 100M. Lol. But true.Always begging at Dominion. They better be damm scared of us.Yeah, now true Killer.Still can be one man army. LolBut love those one with higher tiers trained, so I can burp. Lol.I am not God, but XD loved by everyone, but enter into this Kingdom be a royal battle, but we win 99% of time, so we got XD with Rebellion or strands out the universal gods, but succeeded where no one tread and XD said good game to us.  Kept it out of reach of many other players because healthy to me and you as bigger players from XD explore more on within the game. Only other players besides my Alliance I love, but it is grandest of all secrets.But loved your reply, but respectfully have to decline because only giving a name to something because something all kingdoms will know, but rests in good hands of the kingdoms instead of evil intentions of this kingdom until half you learn, then teach other half respectably.Just the way it is.Just gave it a name for it now.Very dangerous subject we both tread on my replier or more dangerous than all Alliances hating us, but the way we learn is good because in someway or somehow hated for this, but excepted terms when here, even as bold as I am.Or XD Alliance from Swann Kingdom would drop a marble block on my head to give such secrets away.
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 8, 2019, 08:2412/08/19
Dec 8, 2019, 08:24(edited)
09/09/17

Hi. It sounds like you have an interesting technique to share, but, sorry, I cannot follow your message at all.

Could you please re-enter without all the abbreviations, and especially without any emotes - they make it impossible to follow any of your thoughts.

GL&HF.