All Categories

Kingdom change?

Kingdom change?

Search
Sep 8, 2019, 16:4909/08/19
06/30/19

Kingdom change?

Our kingdom is falling apart and can't even hardly compete in events anymore because of russian orders attacking everyone not russian constantly and want no talks or negotiations. Even in kingdom wars they port to EK mark our yeilds/cities in chat and hit us exclusively. We want to change kingdoms but I need a question answered, on the move time, can you boost thru that move time? 2 months of this and wife and I can't pay real money at our levels for this anymore?
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 8, 2019, 17:3109/08/19
12/09/18
Yes, chainsboro is being strangled by 12- 16? people probably in 2 small orders, many have left already, we are considering quitting if not able to move
Sep 9, 2019, 15:0109/09/19
Sep 9, 2019, 15:13(edited)
05/25/18

Hey Bill: being in a hostile and uncivilised kingdom is no fun and I feel for you. You will be able to relocate as long as your town is level 21 and over. It takes carriages, but if you are small moving somewhere big it will typically only cost 1 carriage. Carriages are part of bank offers every few weeks.

I can offer you and your wife a place in a solid order in a reasonable kingdom. Our kingdom wins more KvKs than it loses and there is minimal douchebaggery. I'll PM with details of our order and Kingdom number if you and your wife are interested in moving.

edit: I've tried sending a friend request so we can chat further about this