Equipment bonusses

1 Reply
User
1 September, 2019, 4:42 PM UTC
Why they sey for upgrade a house you need 4weeks and 5 day without gear, with 2 pieces of gear legendary and in total +44,6% construction it during 4 weeks and 1 day???? Where is my 44,6% me legendary pieces are wolf shield and terible mask both legendary. can someone help me in this topic thks.
UTC +0:00
WWO
User
6 September, 2019, 5:29 AM UTC

asterix said:

Why they sey for upgrade a house you need 4weeks and 5 day without gear, with 2 pieces of gear legendary and in total +44,6% construction it during 4 weeks and 1 day???? Where is my 44,6% me legendary pieces are wolf shield and terible mask both legendary. can someone help me in this topic thks.

Go Palace, Statistics, (economy) General ... at top you will see the construction bonuses in effect at the time. Next is studying speed.

Make sure you see there the bonuses you expect. e.g. I often forget to activate the Inquisitor after arming him with such jewels. D'OH!

* If you found this post useful, please click 👍 below. ** You will probably get answers faster by using the KaW Discord server at https://discord.gg/rdyfTBT
UTC -5:00
6783993 users registered; 112941 topic; 462933 posts; our newest member:KDS11