Calvary power

9 Replies
User
21 August, 2019, 12:08 AM UTC
Hello, I’m fairly new to the game about 7 months now. I’m focusing on Calvary and I was wondering the best way to go about making them powerful? Currently I have all tiers of troops maxed out and I also have Calvary maxed out in alchemy. I have a hero (level 62) set strictly for Calvary and I’m using amarian gear for hero and Calvary gear for inquisitor and I have Canute for my inquisitor (level 50)all lengendary gems as well. The reason I’m asking this question. Today I got my butt kicked by a player of lesser power with the same gear as I and no rep. I’m wonder what I’m missing. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. 
UTC +0:00
User
21 August, 2019, 9:32 AM UTC

Hello , 

For the hero you need doghrish equipment for the cavalry . The amarian equipement is less powerfull. 

Did you do a lot of studying for the strength of the troops ? 

Os iusti meditabitur sapientiam Et lingua eius loquetur indicium
UTC +1:00
User
21 August, 2019, 11:33 AM UTC
Yes. I have all military, tier I-V troops and Alchamy lab studies maxed out for that troop set. At the the moment all that is offered in my citadel armor is the amarian equipment. Am I missing something? Thanks for the reply. 
User
21 August, 2019, 12:48 PM UTC

Well look what i have : helmet armor shield talismans

All are equipment from the arsenal

User
21 August, 2019, 1:52 PM UTC
Thank you for your help.
User
21 August, 2019, 2:40 PM UTC

You're welcome ;) One more thing, I think you know this but in attack or defense  objects that give bonuses can be decisive.

WWO
User
24 August, 2019, 10:29 PM UTC

Fireman le traqueur said:

Well look what i have : helmet armor shield talismans

All are equipment from the arsenal

But not necessarily created in his order's Citadel, as he noted.

Don't hesitate to leave your order for a short time to join some other order that has the equipment built. Prearrange this with them, and be prepared to donate a goodly some of silver to their citadel.

You can, in the mean time, craft all the input equipment necessary beforehand, so once there you can immediately built it.

e.g. IIRC, having a 3rd talisman Amarian built became input to a Doghrish piece, freeing up the corresponding piece to become input to the next. (Or something like that - map it out to see. Two columns, Doghrish and Amarian - draw arrows from Amarian to Doghrish for each Amarian input to a piece of Doghrish equipment.)

Hands down best way to improve calvary is to open up Leviathan, which is to say, Academy 29. You don't need the lower cavalry levels open to do this.

- including better training and healing points.

You could also go for Ash Rider, but this means > Palace 31, which puts you into the Royal League - which you probably don't want to do until you absolutely have to.
* If you found this post useful, please click 👍 below. ** You will probably get answers faster by using the KaW Discord server at https://discord.gg/rdyfTBT
UTC -5:00
User
25 August, 2019, 2:01 PM UTC
Thank you for the reply. We are relatively new server in the game as of May of this year. No other order has that type of equipment built yet. I would have to move on over to another kingdom if I wanted the gear. Great idea though. 
User
26 August, 2019, 4:24 PM UTC
Also note that VIP level makes a huge difference, as do the temporary army boosts. 
User
28 August, 2019, 1:53 AM UTC

Arm your hero with doghrish equipment for the cavalry.

happy wheels unblocked

UTC +8:00
6784003 users registered; 112941 topic; 462933 posts; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger