All Categories

Raids

Raids

Search
Aug 2, 2019, 19:3408/02/19
01/02/19

Raids

Hi

Can someone help me? i want to know that if i started a raid in my castle and the enemy hit my castle.

Will they only hit my raid or complete castle troops.

Thanx

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 3, 2019, 04:1108/03/19
Aug 3, 2019, 04:15(edited)
09/09/17

Apparently the raid troops count too.

Seems this is a trick enabling you to house more reinforcements than your Inn can hold.

I suppose a way to tell is to set such up, get hit, then looks at the stats / troops involved. If they are more than your own plus Inn, then the raid troops matter / participated.

If you are able to confirm this, please write so, here. It is an interesting question.

Actually ... this shouldn't be too hard to test. Empty your Inn. Send all your troops elsewhere as reinforcements to some shielded order mate. Set up a raid to go as long from now as possible. Get someone to send 1 troop in attack. Check out your battle stats.

Let us know, please.

Aug 4, 2019, 12:0108/04/19
01/07/18

yes, raid troops also defend your town if it is attacked.

It used to be that raid troops didn't show if your town was scouted, but they are included now.

If you start a raid, and are attacked, the whole raid gets dismissed if you lose all the troops you sent to the raid. Any troops left over belonging to other players return to their home.
Aug 4, 2019, 23:3108/04/19
09/09/17

Vasusena said:

...It used to be that raid troops didn't show if your town was scouted, but they are included now.

Thank you for that, I remembered something about that - your comment nails it down for me.

If you start a raid, and are attacked, the whole raid gets dismissed if you lose all the troops you sent to the raid. Any troops left over belonging to other players return to their home.

So, working exactly the same as reinforcements do?

Nov 4, 2019, 04:0511/04/19
Здравствуйте почему у меня не вышло бонусы за мои рефералы и снизу не работают мисси я уже половина там сделал и показано что только одно почему вы так делаете ?? 
Nov 4, 2019, 17:3211/04/19
04/12/17

RafaelR said:

Здравствуйте почему у меня не вышло бонусы за мои рефералы и снизу не работают мисси я уже половина там сделал и показано что только одно почему вы так делаете ?? 

Здравствуйте, RAFAELR! 

Опишите, пожалуйста, ваш вопрос подробнее мне в личные сообщения. 

Ожидаю вашего ответа! 

Hello, RAFAELR! 

Clarify please your issue in detail to me in PM. 

Waiting for your answer!