All Categories

Message to whomever  sets the bank offers

Message to whomever sets the bank offers

Search
Jun 2, 2019, 04:2106/02/19
03/24/19

Message to whomever sets the bank offers

Ok, I have enough resources for a long, long time.

Want another to get $4.99 or $9.99 from from me?  Multiple times?  15 day boosts (multiple) in addition to gold will get my attention when I check bank offers.  Otherwise i ignore them.  Suspect many folks are the same.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 3, 2019, 02:5406/03/19
Jun 3, 2019, 02:59(edited)
09/09/17

> Ok, I have enough resources for a long, long time.

Unless you have multiple hundreds of billions of each, you don't.

> Want another to get $4.99 or $9.99 from from me?  Multiple times?  15 day boosts (multiple) in addition to gold will get my attention when I check bank offers. Otherwise i ignore them.

I would guess, based on that statement, you have seen as good as it's going to get (on any 'regular' basis). $25.99 special / holiday sales, excepted.

>  Suspect many folks are the same.

Probably incorrect. To advance your player, you need a never ending supply of gold and boosts, let alone the rss you note you already have. Material for gear is only available via killing assailants and apostates, so you also need a mostly never ending supply of stamina and faith. (At least until you have 2 x 6 x Legendary jewels for your Build, Study, Train, Scout, Battle, Yield, ... profiles.) And the easiest way to advance your heros and inquisitors is via errands, thousands of errands ...

I suspect the game isn't unique in consuming ≺stuff≻ endlessly ...

Jun 17, 2019, 11:0906/17/19
06/28/18
As a pensioner I have limited money to spare to play the game, now all I see are $99 or $49.99, I cannot afford either in 1 hit, but could make many smaller purchases, $4.99 or $9.99 even $19.99  wish there were more good offers in these price ranges
Jun 17, 2019, 14:3806/17/19
Jun 17, 2019, 14:43(edited)
09/09/17

Keep an eye on this thread. ( https://plarium.com/forum/en/throne-kingdom-at-war/598_general-questions/123846_is-this-a-super-pack--mega-pack-or-special-holiday-offer/

)

It has become in essence a communal diary or journal of packs / purchasing collective wisdom and experiences.

e.g. Seems last week's 5 packs (RSS + boosts, silver + boosts, boosts, gold, faith [not shown there]), US$20 each, was an unexpected sale and value purchase. (You note US$20 as possibly being within your budget.)

[I have not seen US$50 or US$100 packs for a -very- long time, if ever.]

[Please post screen shots of such in that thread - I would guess they are mega / super packs, and the thread is struggling with comprehending the extent of whatever value they have vis a vis 'regular' offers.

Pack high points (barring better understanding of mega/super packs), seem to occur every 60'ish days - you can tell when you've hit that point by candle offers exceeding 150 candles, rather than less than 25. Purchasing resets the levels. (So buy everything you can, when you do.)

- so the unexpected sale above is probably only a real 'sale' it you are at this high point at that time.

Note that even those sales don't cover many things you need. e.g. Platinum (for buildings > 26, especially farms), Sixtus candles (same, for studying), Stamina (for jewels to reduce study/build times - 120%) [its absence above is curious], Citadel boosts (OvO winning), and various battle goodies. [Use errands to get order points to get Adrian candles for -120% building.]

- so even arriving at the 'high point' when such sales above are on, you will want to coincide with and purchase one or more of these at that same time.