All Categories

Do Marching Speed boosts increase Hero's speed on Assailant attacks?

Search
Apr 21, 2019, 23:0404/21/19
09/09/17

[Asking of Plarium support via 'Ask a Question':]

> Does Marching Speed (skill, boosts, studies) increase the Hero's speed as he attacks an Assailant?

> [I suppose same question for Inquisitor upon an Apostate.]

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 23, 2019, 00:2004/23/19
09/09/17

Reply (and response) thus far:

[Still gotta really like Plarium support / speed.]

> This is correct; you can boost the marching speed of your Hero with the help of Studies, Boosts, Equipment, VIP Status. The same applies to your Inquisitor.

Thank you.

Could you please tell me:

(a) Which Studies, Boosts, Equipment, VIP Status?

(b) Where can I see these stats? e.g. In Palace / Statistics / Hero, I can see various stats, but nowhere do I see Hero Marching speed listed. Nor do I see such in the battle reports.

TIA

Sent: April 22, 2019 9:09 AM

[Throne: Kingdom at War | Plarium Support Team]

Dear Lord,

Thank you for contacting the Plarium Support Team.

This is correct; you can boost the marching speed of your Hero with the help of Studies, Boosts, Equipment, VIP Status. The same applies to your Inquisitor.

If you have other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again; we will be happy to help.

Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team

Apr 24, 2019, 04:2304/24/19
09/09/17

Subsequent response:

Please note that not all marching speed boosts are shown as bonus to Hero's speed, but they do affect the marching speed of Hero/Inquisitor. You can see Hero specific bonuses in the Palace → Statistics after clicking more in the Hero section. Other bonuses to marching speed will be shown in the Palace → Statistics → Army General.

You can see that the boosts work for your Hero by choosing a distant Assailant on the Kingdom Map and comparing the marching time with and without the boosts.

VIP Status, Marching Speed Boosts that you can apply from the Boosts window, bonus from the Order Citadel, "Marching Speed I & II" Studies, "Hero's Speed" Study, etc are all effective for your Hero too.