All Categories

Deduct points for hitting out of assigned Order?

Search
Mar 28, 2019, 00:2203/28/19
12/11/18

Is it possible for the coding to be altered so that people who run around an entire kingdom, hitting anyone and everyone, lose points?  You might as well call OvO just another KvK as invaders make no effort to stay with the assigned Order.

We won our OvO but in the last hours, another uber aggressive Russian Order came in and started hitting us!!!!

I would love to see these super aggressive players be punished by hitting players outside of the assigned Order.  I honestly cannot think I am the only player that gets steamed when the hot shot start taking pot shots all over the kingdom.
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 28, 2019, 11:3103/28/19
09/09/17

You're not, but they won't - I expect such players are the high payers.

I have gone through the same, and given up. The new cardinals, upgradeable only via ToA's, has them all hitting anything unshielded at all times.

One explained, given kingdom NAPs, devastating enemy kingdoms, and their visiting players, during OvO, is their only path to getting them.

Eventually I realized: It's not about me, or them. If they don't zero you, someone else will, and that someone may gain the ability to update a cardinal a level - and they themselves then become the victim. So it's get the Cardinals maxed out ASAP, before the other guys do, lest you be zeroed - and those other guys are their next KvK opponents. Nothing to do you with you, your kingdom, or their OvO opponents.

Apparently if you have the bigger army, your devastation is much less, and your rewards much greater. And if you lose, your devastation is somewhat less. Something like, equal armies, both lose 80%; one more troop means killing an extra 28% or 32% (or something like that).

They are insatiable, and will not stop.

And quite probably the expensive pack buyers, frequently even.

Even more than ever, the moral of KaW is - stay shielded.