To geto another map

2 Replies
1 March, 2019, 7:40 PM UTC

My friend is playing on Graufsvalts map and when I created my character, I was put on a map called Epsen. I want to play on the same map as my friend. So how do I transfer to the other map?

UTC +0:00
2 March, 2019, 1:17 AM UTC

If you still have the Novice's Relocation item, you can change your home Kingdom by following the steps below:

1- Open the Kingdom Map (Kingdom button at the bottom of the screen in town view);

2- Open the World Map (Small icon with Towers/Castle);

3- Enter the number of the Kingdom your friends are located (Graufsvalts is the 147th Kingdom);

4- Select the Kingdom you want to move to;

5- Tap "Go to" from the "Kingdom Info" window that pops up;

6- Tap on an empty suitable location to move your Town.

UTC +0:00
2 March, 2019, 3:41 AM UTC

Adding to that ...

If you don't still have the Novice's relocation, you're beat. Start again. Probably sooner rather than later.

Or use the carriage item, which is expensive in and of itself. Early on, probably more expensive than just abandoning the current account and starting again.

* If you found this post useful, please click 👍 below. ** You will probably get answers faster by using the KaW Discord server at
UTC -5:00
7492853 users registered; 151986 topics; 527427 posts; our newest member:Usheetha