All Categories

Game mechanics on battle

Game mechanics on battle

Search
Nov 2, 2018, 19:4211/02/18
09/14/18

Game mechanics on battle

Can anyone explain me how the heck the gamemechanics work in battle?

And I'm not even getting started on using the buffs for your own attack or diminishing enemy attack or health or whatever.

Just when sending scouts, how is it determined whether an attack is succesful or not? I've had enemies launch a spy-attack on me and succeed, even though I have WAY more spies in my city then they attacker has.

Same goes for attacks and defense on tiles or cities. It seems like the attacker pretty much always wins, unless he's outnumbered by more than 10-1 or so.

I can't make any kind of sense of how the outcome of a battle is decided and that's extremely annoying since it means its hard to make any kind of strategy that involves defense.
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 3, 2018, 19:3911/03/18
09/09/17

Palace / Statistics / Warriors shows you your stats.

After an attack, bottom of battle report (even order battle mates), has 'Show more details'. Under 'Bonuses' once you click that, you can see your and their stats side by each.

Curiously, I don't see 'Show more details.' for defending. Mayhaps only on a successful defense. (Much like you don't see the number of attackers if you don't win.)

i.e. You can't see what you need to successfully defend yourself, until you already are?

If someone spots differently, please let us know!