All Categories

scam

scam

Search
Sep 28, 2018, 14:4209/28/18
08/29/17

scam

take care : for the same price at the same time you have not the same materials if you are a town level 5 or a town level 20. by example in ethe actual offer at 19;99 $ a level 5 have only 25 fardier and a level 20 have 50 . a level have only 500 Vigo and 500 Sixtus, and a level 20 have 1000 of each. i will speak to a lawyer about this but i think its not acceptable by the commercial laws of european community.new players on game, dont buy anything before you will be town level 20

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 2, 2018, 05:4810/02/18
Oct 2, 2018, 05:50(edited)
09/09/17

I don't believe you are correct, at least not in my observation.

What you are noticing is the difference of amounts by price point / level, and the gradual increase in amounts, week over week, until you purchase. A level 5 and a level 20 will be at different points along the curve, having spent different amounts of time in the game, and thus may explain what you are seeing.

Because of this, it can be smart to buy one of everything when you do get around to purchasing - for the next day all packs will revert to the lowest amounts. If you can, buy a VIP, a Gold, a RSS mix, a Silver (& Boosts), a Stamina, Boosts, Platinum, Sixtus (not Adrian), your Inquisitor, Errands, maybe a dedicated RSS. Probably no troops until you approach level 26 - arguably, even then, only t6 of your dedicated troop type. Never a +1 Scholar / Craftsman / Double, or any of the bottom 6 gold offers - too expensive for what you get. Sadly, they never appear all on the same day. If you're going to buy 1, may as well buy more as the 'deals' won't be the next day. It is a long time (3 months?) before such 'deals' will come around again.

OP: See if the amounts don't change for you next week. If your observations continue, do please post here - I would certainly like to know more on it.